Best image solo4k

daxv8

Registered
I think Open Black hole is still the best image.
Vix is not far off but I found it does not have all the plug in down loads. Unless I down load and install my self.

Any one experienced good or bad images?

daxv8

Registered
I tried PurE2 . Could not get use to it . Could not find Free serve down loader and setting up the motor settings for multi sat it seem to only offer me 2 LNB's with Advance settings !

taurinus

Registered
There is no "better" image but only the one that best suits your needs. Try many and then choose the one you like best.
PS: the advice others give you are only for those images that satisfy their needs, not yours.

daxv8

Registered
What is the best image to use now ? Open Blackhole , Vix ,Pli or ATV. I was happy with Vix for a long time then had Freeserve issues so tried the other image. I want one with all built in and not having to install plugins. What plug ins do people use and find useful?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Vix is still probably the most complete Freesat image plugin wise.

As for plugins it all depends on what you want from the box.

daxv8

Registered
Vix is still probably the most complete Freesat image plugin wise.

As for plugins it all depends on what you want from the box.
Looking for plug ins for oscam sharing and IPTV. I have ended up coming back to VIX as issues with Open Blackhole and Open ATV . ATV I lost all sound at one stage and then picture !

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Looking for plug ins for oscam sharing and IPTV. I have ended up coming back to VIX as issues with Open Blackhole and Open ATV . ATV I lost all sound at one stage and then picture !
Oscam is on the vix download feed, not sure about IPTV plugins i dont use vix.

What IPTV plugin is it your wanting ?

daxv8

Registered
Oscam is on the vix download feed, not sure about IPTV plugins i dont use vix.

What IPTV plugin is it your wanting ?
Any I can load for IPTV . I need to load in Freeserve manual install on latest Python versions and had problems so starter looking if there were better images out there. VIX seem the most stable.

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Any I can load for IPTV . I need to load in Freeserve manual install on latest Python versions and had problems so starter looking if there were better images out there. VIX seem the most stable.
What do you have for IPTV ? m3u or url user and password ?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
Install the plugin JediMakerExtreme

Then FTP in to /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

Paste in your m3u line and save

Reboot and then run the plugin from the plugin menu

This will import all the channel into the bouqets on your box.