Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Hack Rumors

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Rumors about some encrypted packages

Hack Rumors

Old 19-07-2019, 15:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headhache View Post
go and ask them for hack *** ISRAEL smartcards make full emulation of this system (if they perform this hack then they would piss on icam hack)
Not saying I'm sure but they did post pics of that pack running. I guess we will have to see.
Old 19-07-2019, 16:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire2zz View Post
Not saying I'm sure but they did post pics of that pack running. I guess we will have to see.
this is the problem about (they could have running packages with way which is not available to officiall customers) sti receivers old smartcards csa1 streams etc we seen example about this from iks forever company and their big hoax
Old 19-07-2019, 16:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spire2zz View Post
in reality you know whats i tell you , possibly is about this daggy-duck team break out 3DES SCK key (not CWPK) by using side channel attack on OSN CPU becoz as i remember OSN using one of oldest CPUs from BCM 7405 - 7325 or 7335 series these chips are 100% vurnerable to power analisys attack (only this series) new generation series like 7358 7346 and all 4K chips have implemented countermeasures against this attack

but however because ive playing with this so thats i know to release side channel on BCM you can count money in 20 000 - 30 000 euro because this chipset need large sampling rate including additionall tools for signall processing this is whats i know by my experiments and i can say

but i doubt about these russians would invest 30 000 euro to release this hack for me rather they just using BCM chip to decrypt CW

and btw. there is another problem with DPA on BCM is so called missing power model but however the power model could be obtained by one trick which i already did , lets say about someone have pairing key from smartcard (paired to another cpu could be STI or SMIT from CI+) 3DES key
if the value of key is known and the device (which is using this key is used with another device) then its power model can be obtained with some effort if this is not understanding what i mean there then:

device 1 = STI cpu + smartcard = known key
device 2 = BCM cpu + (same smartcard not the one used with BCM but another one with same design) = unknown key = known power model!

now if you did it you can start playing with BCM by investing 30k euro

the rest of this tale wont be noticed by me in public forum , i would let all of this big hackers (code monkeys) to do it by theyself

Last edited by headhache; 19-07-2019 at 16:39..
Old 19-07-2019, 17:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

so now you can imagine 30k euro + valid power model + reall knowledge
becoz this job cant be done by chipwhisperers , it need oscilloscope from high-end brand like teledyne lecroy (i did some progress with rigol mso5000 series) and i can say with big work barelly possibly is to release this hack with it (big work and effort)
problem is in noises (can be partially reduced by filters and signall processing tools which cost too) and problem is with MHZ.. and with multiple cores running at the same time and with sampling rates

i did also FFT analisys on broadcom security processor BCM7405 (crypto core is running with above of 200mhz) BCM7335 (core is running at much more frequency than 300mhz i dont exactly hell known how much coz this frequency is outside my measurment range) i can scope at 300mhz max (while in reality i getting good and stable waveforms under 250mhz)

and this whats i write there isnt just stupid rumour (i did this tests by myself) , so you must understand about what ive so sceptic like that when i heard about someone hacked BCM

Any news about Greek packages ??