Help Please EL 2300 ci

dmartin

Registered
The Receiver El 2300ci stopped reponding. All I get is a red Standby button On. Doesn't matter if I unplug the receiver, I get the same red button on. No Display. It looks like it got stuck on Standby.......

Any suggestions PLEASE ??

Robsat

Registered
Go back to the last firmware 5 EL2300CI_XCAS_474S_ZIROG_DN_TPSAUUP070319 it is better.
If your stb don`t communicate switch it off from mains. From PC upload this firmware and press send and than switch your stb from mains and normally it will be connected. If not keep trying for more times.
Good luck.

dmartin

Registered
Many thanks for your reply.... Still no progress, doesn't matter how many times I switch it on and off. Also the PC is not dedecting the stb port. So now I am taking it back to where I got it from and get it replaced (Hopefully!!).
Now can you direct me to where I can find the right firmware for this receiver, or else the right file name so I can search for it.

once again for all your help.

Robsat

Registered
It is not easy to get it replaced but you can still try.
This is the right firmware EL2300CI_XCAS_474S_ZIROG_DN_TPSAUUP070319.
Are you using Dongle?
Do you get a display on the Front of the STB?
Do you have anything on the screen?

goku4ever

Registered
im having the same problem....reciever only displays ON...it cant communication with the PC

i was uploading firm and it crashed, thn the above happend!!

plz help

Robsat

Registered
im having the same problem....reciever only displays ON...it cant communication with the PC
i was uploading firm and it crashed, thn the above happend!!
plz help
You have to try with power off, send the firmware and switch the power on.
If it is still with no communication you should see a rechican cause it could be from your power supply.