Echostar DSB- 770 FTA

SirOliverSys

Registered
Please, can anybody tell me what i need to patch this receiver. All help is welcome.

I am new, and thanks to all of you.

andy1978

Registered
You need to change the boot, put a new URT, a patch and finally the k*e*y*s. The problem is that you need Windows98 to use the Boot changer with Windows XP it doesn't work. If you need the material, say something and I will give it to tou everuthing to change the Echostar 770.

Bye

SirOliverSys

Registered
Yes friend, i need all tools, patches and key's, also if you have any tutorial how to upload it. On XP you can change compatibility mode to Win 98, so probably it will work, i got that on many other loaders etc. Please tell me where to download all tools for Echostar DSB-770 FTA

SirOliverSys

Registered
I have pressed Ch.Down, because i know that this receivers was already patched, and i got this on screen...

Software download

Connecting to host

Boot version 4.6.7 ps

So i think it is now like Strong 6155 , am i need now just to put key's or ?

andy1978

Registered
yeah, it seems that you have just to put the last patch and ke*ys and that's all. However, you have to know if you have pacth v1.00 or patch 2.00 already in your receiver because there are two versions. Patch 1.00 is the best because it opens Premiere Star and V2.00 not. I'm going to put some loaders and patches for you here. Try first patch v1.00 and then put the ke*ys. Check the channels if it work. If so, you have v1.00, if not, send patch 2.00 and ke*ys. You can always switch to v1.00 or 2.00 when you want.

***.rapidshare.com/files/56548107/SRT_6155_.zip.html

Last edited: