installing barryallen

bmb1425

Registered
how can I install barryallen on original dm7080 mage.? I tried but shows error.

what is the best version and the best way for loading it?

bmb1425

Registered
I use this command:

dpkg -i /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb

but cannot be loaded on usb 8gb of dreambox. i am using the latest original dm 7080 image

prekon

Registered
If set to zero the plugin, you have to format the USB flash drive is first in Fat32 and put into port, and then plug pour through DCC and he you will format it EXT4 and upload it.

bmb1425

Registered
thank you .but cannot be located on usb 8gb and sd card 2gb. where can you put the image as a multiboot ,I men in which directory after loading barryallen?

bmb1425

Registered
thanks. but when I insert a new image in the directory (ba) and press on wizard for installed images ,it shows that it does not exist.....

majz

Registered
thanks. but when I insert a new image in the directory (ba) and press on wizard for installed images ,it shows that it does not exist.....

image zip goes into

media/hdd/backup
then press wizard for images at backup then extract when done go to wizard for installed images then press images for booting

Last edited:

bmb1425

Registered
thanks, it doesnot work although I put the image in the directory

media/hdd/backup,it shows there is image or image does not exist.

How can make that on a usb 8gb?

majz

Registered
thanks, it doesnot work although I put the image in the directory

media/hdd/backup,it shows there is image or image does not exist.

How can make that on a usb 8gb?

You have to put the zip with image (gemini-image-dm7080-20141128.tar.gz) or (gemini-image-dm7080-20141128.tar.xz), into media/hdd/backup

Last edited:

Benge

Registered
I`m also trying to get barryallen to install.I keep getting an error message

"Barry Allen stops automount,reboot after installation to get it back movie directory found on Barry Allen device - will not install,sorry unplug device with movies on it and try again only with the device attached where Barry Allen should install itself!
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.8_mipsel.deb (--install)
subprocess new pre-installation script returned error exit status 1
Errors were encountered while processing:
/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.8_mipsel.deb"

Anyone know if I`m able to install BarryAllen?
This 7080 is a real pain in the ......It does not recognise any sd cards,it has no extra video output ports so I cannot feed the TV in the PC room.I think I will be going back to my trusty 8000.It may not be as qfast as the 7080 but it has a load more reliable features.

benge.

FCAM

Registered
When I try install barryallen I keep getting an error message (I put file: enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb to the temp and send commend by telnet: dpkg -i /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb):

opendreambox 2.2.0 dm7080

dm7080 login: root
root@dm7080:~#
root@dm7080:~# dpkg -i /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb
Selecting previously unselected package enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen.
(Reading database ... 9958 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb ...
=================================================================
This Barry Allen kit installs/upgrades only in OE 2.2 on the dm7080!
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm
7080.deb (--install):
/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb
root@dm7080:~# dpkg -i /tmp/*.deb
(Reading database ... 9958 files and directories currently installed.)
Preparing to unpack .../enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb ...
=================================================================
This Barry Allen kit installs/upgrades only in OE 2.2 on the dm7080!
dpkg: error processing archive /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm
7080.deb (--install):
/tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb

What am I doing wrong?

backspeed

Registered
I had the same problem on merlin 4 on flash. I format usb 8GB on PC first, then bring it back to box and just mount to media/ba (without format). Then i put barryallen.deb in tmp and install from telnet with dpkg -i /tmp/barryallen.deb and ba was installed. Then i make folder movie on media/ba and shutdown the box. Waited about 30 seconds and power it on and ba was in boot.

tomek8308

Registered
I can not install - OpenPli

root@dm7080:~# dpkg -i /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-barryallen_12.6_dm7080.deb
-sh: dpkg: not found

He does not want to install - dpkg

What should I do?

Last edited: