Qbox One Settings

Reptile1

Registered
Hi,

I have dug out my old Qbox one Receiver and Been having a mess....loaded the latest Avalon image on it! All good so far!

However when I come to load the settings on it, either direct from server using "addons" or via download to my PC "then FTP" 95% of them won't work:confused: I noticed the ones that stay blank have "none" in the PID for each channel.

I can scan for Channels and they then all work fine but of course this won't find them all!

Any suggestions please?

Regards Repy

buio2005

Registered
Hi !

first of all check again your sat configuration and be sure that it's the same on qbox plant menu

..have you try to send setting on qbox with dreamset ?

..or I sugget you to change image ( like sif 194C ) and download them from panel ( green button then blu )

..and sorry for my English :)

Reptile1

Registered
Hi !

first of all check again your sat configuration and be sure that it's the same on qbox plant menu

..have you try to send setting on qbox with dreamset ?

..or I sugget you to change image ( like sif 194C ) and download them from panel ( green button then blu )

..and sorry for my English :)

Hi buio2005,

Thank you for you help.

I am not sure what you mean by "qbox plant menu" please explain.

I have the latest Sif 194c image installed.

I have tried downloading from the panel and also dreamset as well as dreamboxedit. The channels load on fine, I get signal bars on my menu's but nothing else even on the FTA channels.

If I do a transponder scan the box only picks up some of the channels on that sat and as said will not move the dish.

My dish is lined up perfectly as when I put my dreambox on it all is well!

Its a puzzle!!

Regards Repy.