Go Back   Sat Universe > Encryptions > Encryptions chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Why is it so difficult

Encryptions chat

Old 27-01-2020, 05:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKCRUSADER View Post
I already wrote what card I use above. The rest of what the computer is that is no so important. I7 7800 with 32gb ram
CudaBiss 2.5
My computer is equipped with two video cards, gt730 + 1050ti. I want to run with 1050ti. Can I set the software?
Old 27-01-2020, 23:18  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,429 Times in 626 Posts

I do not think cudabiss 2.5 was ever released,I think 2.0 was last public version and 2.2 last private version.
It was never open source to begin with,and development stopped over 10 years ago.

This from readme
********************""
Cudabiss user guide v 2.02

Cudabiss22464 and Cudabiss44864 are intended for GTX460/465/470
Cudabiss24064 and Cudabiss48064 are intended for GTX480/570
Cudabiss25664 and Cudabiss51264 are intended for the GTX560
(the different versions will work on all cards though)

Release history:
v2.02
-more modes

v2.01
-more speed in modes 1,7 & 9

v2.2 has added more search modes,so you have like 15 different ways to search for keys,if your version can do those extra modes then you have it,but it was private at some point.
Again,I might be outdated with this info,since some development was done and test versions were compiled and shared through private MIRC channels,and I was not always there.
The version 2.5 I see in youtube is a GUI that apparently do not have more than one ALL KEYS search more,but who knows,maybe you can edit the input.txt file to use different modes,and still you need the original README in order to understand how to use them.

Last edited by kebien; 27-01-2020 at 23:47..
Old 28-01-2020, 08:53  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kebien View Post
I do not think cudabiss 2.5 was ever released,I think 2.0 was last public version and 2.2 last private version.
It was never open source to begin with,and development stopped over 10 years ago.

This from readme
********************""
Cudabiss user guide v 2.02

Cudabiss22464 and Cudabiss44864 are intended for GTX460/465/470
Cudabiss24064 and Cudabiss48064 are intended for GTX480/570
Cudabiss25664 and Cudabiss51264 are intended for the GTX560
(the different versions will work on all cards though)

Release history:
v2.02
-more modes

v2.01
-more speed in modes 1,7 & 9

v2.2 has added more search modes,so you have like 15 different ways to search for keys,if your version can do those extra modes then you have it,but it was private at some point.
Again,I might be outdated with this info,since some development was done and test versions were compiled and shared through private MIRC channels,and I was not always there.
The version 2.5 I see in youtube is a GUI that apparently do not have more than one ALL KEYS search more,but who knows,maybe you can edit the input.txt file to use different modes,and still you need the original README in order to understand how to use them.
V2.2
Do you have a share download now
Old 28-01-2020, 20:03  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,429 Times in 626 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh62549 View Post
V2.2
Do you have a share download now
As I said before,after 2.0 I think there was not another public version,and after that is was private releases only.
While its been dead for 10 years,I chose not to release private versions given to me in confidence by the author.
I can't say any of the trusted people at the time might have made it public,no way to know.
I think 2.0 is latest made public,that one should be available.
The newer modes might not benefit much unless you are an expert searcher,and is clear most people today would not need those modes much.
And the latest cards optimized in cudabiss are not even close to what we are using today,so no real improvements.
Old 28-01-2020, 23:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 17,874 Times in 3,855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coyotis View Post
10.0E
11069 H 7200
Volleyball Champions League
CW???
Reported @19:19
11 minutes before game started, but CW NOT found
Old 03-02-2020, 01:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

To really effectively use Cudabiss, you needed multiple video cards, like maybe at least 4 or 8 cards. And to get that many cards in one system you needed some sort of PCIE expansion systems. By then your generating lots of heat and noise, so, it's best to have a small building out in your backyard to house the system. Basically, look at something like the cryptocurrency miners used to build, back in the days when cryptocurrency mining on GPUs was profitable. Even then, it could take several hours to find a key, sometimes even a day or 2.

If there was a particular feed you were familiar with and you noticed certain patterns to the key selection, you could sometimes use those "modes" to significantly reduce the time.