DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

chengannur

Registered
check w3 signals if u r using this s/w so it can work nice but i dont know what can be matter at u

Hi Abi,

Are you too using the same Software that I mentioned, then please check if there is a cut in the ASIA & KAIRALI channels in ART package, NILESAT. The thing is it's cutting every now and then. The rest SHOW TIME is OK and that means W3 signal is fine... AM I right? If not please tell me to which Frequency in W3 I have to check for the strong signal... Thank you

Harry Arribas

Registered
hello mr. Abi
I have the same Microbox that you are using, all channels are working but 4 channels of the Showtime aren't working (Pinoy Extreme- GMA Pinoy TV- GMA Life TV- MnL TV)
why is that? how can I make them work?

hashmi99

Registered
Dear Abi
ASAK

I just want to take some information about Dongle, that I have small information, "Dongle is the small device (Connector) which can connect to the receiver and upgrade software to receiver for Dongle that you posted here.
Am I right? If I am right so can I connect Dongle to my 6300CU Super (Beta) receiver?
Please confirm me, Thanks.

ABI.M

Registered
Hi Abi,

Are you too using the same Software that I mentioned, then please check if there is a cut in the ASIA & KAIRALI channels in ART package, NILESAT. The thing is it's cutting every now and then. The rest SHOW TIME is OK and that means W3 signal is fine... AM I right? If not please tell me to which Frequency in W3 I have to check for the strong signal... Thank you

i don't not understand about ur problem from here so plz try some more technical points nd now i have change my echolink s/w which was released last nd u should also install this update u can watch some channels of art without any dongle nd card so check echolink software section

ABI.M

Registered
Dear Abi
ASAK

I just want to take some information about Dongle, that I have small information, "Dongle is the small device (Connector) which can connect to the receiver and upgrade software to receiver for Dongle that you posted here.
Am I right? If I am right so can I connect Dongle to my 6300CU Super (Beta) receiver?
Please confirm me, Thanks.

yes u r right
yes u can connect ur reciver dongle a device which is decrypt tha scrambled channels if ur dongles supports them

ABI.M

Registered
hello mr. Abi
I have the same Microbox that you are using, all channels are working but 4 channels of the Showtime aren't working (Pinoy Extreme- GMA Pinoy TV- GMA Life TV- MnL TV)
why is that? how can I make them work?

these are not working on microbox

hashmi99

Registered
yes u r right
yes u can connect ur reciver dongle a device which is decrypt tha scrambled channels if ur dongles supports them

Dear Abi

i really appreciate for your responce.
Do you have any idea which Dongle should be supported to 6300CU Super receiver (Beta AliC) and which your software will be support to Beta AliC with Dongle?
Kind responce.

Harry Arribas

Registered
Mr. Abi

do u have any idea when will our type of Microboxs will stop working, and do u think that we can watch the world cup channels with it?

hashmi99

Registered
Dear Abi
Can I have time for me!

Do you have any idea which Dongle should be supported to 6300CU Super receiver (Beta AliC) and which your software will be support to Beta AliC with Dongle?
Kind responce.

Dear Abi

Kind responce.