DONGLE (Update &Software & Chat)

sgarbalink

Registered
hello all, can any one help and explain how to enable microbox dongle, after cleaning and installing the new sotfware? pls help. thanks.

rrr969

Registered
1. Connect Microbox with small rs232 cable (goes with microbox) to receiver with twin or micro rs232 protocol, connect sat cable (rg6)to sat antenna which has to be positioned to sat Eutelsat w3 (7Е)(I see It works right now). Echolinks has twin protocol.
2. Put microbox power unit in the 220v outlet, press "menu", change microbox working protocol to twin (if your receiver has it).
Press "exit".
3. In receiver change the "serial port use" to twin protocol, press "OK" to confirm.
4. Go to channel that can be opened with microbox.
http://www.sat-universe.com/showpost.php?p=640385&postcount=1
That's it.
Nilesat 7w always working (all), try there, other packages are not so stable.
:)

Magicss

Registered
Hello Guys,
I am using the microbox dongle with starsat sr-x7100 usb its perfect, But one question: how can I watch HD channels? do I need to change the receiver ? does microbox opens HD channels if the receiver supports HD? or there is other ways to do so?

Please help!

Milad_MR.Keys

Registered
Hello Guys,
I am using the microbox dongle with starsat sr-x7100 usb its perfect, But one question: how can I watch HD channels? do I need to change the receiver ? does microbox opens HD channels if the receiver supports HD? or there is other ways to do so?

Please help!

You can not see HD channels by Starsat SR-X7100 USB and Microbox dongles can not open HD channels :(

lsahmad

Registered
hello all. pls i have much difficulties of how to make my microbox work with the server,pls help as soon as you can, thanks.

big_shark

Registered
Mate,
currently it is working.
when it stops (no more updates) then restore ur device as receiver.
use it then as a normal receiver.

Cheers!

Magicss

Registered
Anyone have the microbox watching HD channels on HD receiver? Please guide me what models works HD with the current microbox dongle..
Thanks!

konami001

Registered
hello all. pls i have much difficulties of how to make my microbox work with the server,pls help as soon as you can, thanks.

Can you give more information on how microbox works with HD and which receivers are supported.... I want to be watching HD channels with my microbox...