Can I use DreamPlex on my VU Solo 2 SE?

FruityLoop23

Registered
Hi guys,

I have a Vu Solo 2 SE, running Black Hole 2.1.3 and I was just wondering about installing this DreamPlex on it.

Is it possible to install it on this box, using this software?

I can see it from the AddOns menu, but wanted to confirm that it's OK to proceed for fear of bricking the box, which I've done before.

I have a 500GB hard drive installed. Will Dreamplex be installed on the internal memory of the box and if so, is this OK?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers

fankoosh

Super Moderator
Dreamplexs latest plugin updates was on last year april 2015 version 2.1.3 , so it is so old plugin to stream or to watch iptv , i guess it is useless , u better use a recent updated plugins for streaming & watching iptv , there is a lot of it , ALBATROS V 5.0 , TSMEDIA v11.2 , KODIDIRECT v3.1 , IPTVPLAYER ...etc , finally it is all upto u.

FruityLoop23

Registered
Dreamplexs latest plugin updates was on last year april 2015 version 2.1.3 , so it is so old plugin to stream or to watch iptv , i guess it is useless , u better use a recent updated plugins for streaming & watching iptv , there is a lot of it , ALBATROS V 5.0 , TSMEDIA v11.2 , KODIDIRECT v3.1 , IPTVPLAYER ...etc , finally it is all upto u.

Thanks for the reply, so is it safe to download these plugins directly to the box?

As in, is the box capable of streaming these IPTV services?

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
More than capable all the above plugins are very popular with E2 box users.

The spec of your box will make these run well.

FruityLoop23

Registered
More than capable all the above plugins are very popular with E2 box users.

The spec of your box will make these run well.

Thanks very much for all the info. Much appreciated. :thum:

I now have Dreamplex installed, with my Plex login details entered.

When I go to Server, it detects my server and shows me my categories and I know they're not just generic Movies and TV Shows as one of the categories is my niece's name.

However, when I choose any of the categories, it takes a couple of seconds to attempt to load, then shows me a 'No Data' message.

Would anybody be able to offer any suggestions as to why this is? And perhaps troubleshooting steps?

Thanks again.