Moresat, Ali C and Abracadabra card!!!

C16 ED_40

Registered
Exuse me i wanna knw some thing :
If i bought that card where can i find the latest firmware for my STB ( Starsat 6300 super )

Ma Man

Registered
Hello everyone!

I own a FTE Max S102, unable to use any card because it doesn't has a card slot on it...
Obviously this is not a clone receiver...what can i do? What's the team solution for all this receivers without a card slot?

Regards

C16 ED_40

Registered
HI Everyone

wat i wanna say quickly is that one of moresat members have quitted his job claiming that these new changes have been done only to make (( MORE MONEY )) not as wat moresat claims

so wat wat im doing is only quato unfortunally i cant translate it in right words :

توقف الفريق عن صنع تحديثات للاجهزة fte و خص بها فقط البطاقات. اتخذت القرار باعطاء معلومات الى مطوري الاجهزة و العمل كلنا معا. يتوجب على الاعضاء الغير مؤهلين ان يبقوا بعيدا عن هذا الامر. انا مع الاعضاء و لا اريد ان يكون هؤلاء الاعضاء الذين وضعو في ثقتهم كل هذه السنوات ان يكونوا ضحية احتيال. ممولى اعلمني ان الباقة tps ستوقف البث. و البطاقة abracadabra ستكون دون فائدة عند انتقال الباقة الى القمر astra .

اذا تعاونت كل الفرق فسينتج عن ذلك عمل جيد. فريق s@tgate سبق الاخرين بكثير في مجال الfirmware ( الباتشات ) اكثر من اي فريق اخر. و على هذا الاساس سيكون الفريق هنا لمساعدة الفرق الاخرى التي ترغب في العمل معا.

فالنحدد بانفسنا مستقبل اجهزتنا. سيفتح قسم وفرع بالمنتدى ليجمع الكل. و ستكون المشاركة مطلوبة من كل مطور ( للباتشات ) و الا فستلغى عضويته. فلا تظنوا انه بامتلاككم البرمجيات ستتمكنون من العمل بمفردكم. لان الfirmware ( الباتش ) يحتوي على عدة دفاعات ( حماية ). و فقط العمل الجماعي يمكنه ان يضع نهاية لحرب الفرق ...كل هذا التباهي بالاسبقية في صنع الباتشات... هذا هراء.

اهم شيء الان هو ان تستمر الفئات الفقيرة في مشاهدة القنوات الفضائية. و كان هذا منذ البداية هدفنا .

المال يفسد الجدية و حبنا لعملنا ( حبنا لاختصاصنا و هو القنوات الفضائية )

الان افعلوا ما يحلو لكم . لكم الاختيار .. و لكن ساخذ تقاعدي بعد كل هذا

ارسلوا هذه الرسالة لكل المواقع المختصة و بجميع اللغات .

لا تنتظروا حلول الظلام على شاشاتكم.

thx for all

partage

Registered
HI Everyone

wat i wanna say quickly is that one of moresat members have quitted his job claiming that these new changes have been done only to make (( MORE MONEY )) not as wat moresat claims

so wat wat im doing is only quato unfortunally i cant translate it in right words :

توقف الفريق عن صنع تحديثات للاجهزة fte و خص بها فقط البطاقات. اتخذت القرار باعطاء معلومات الى مطوري الاجهزة و العمل كلنا معا. يتوجب على الاعضاء الغير مؤهلين ان يبقوا بعيدا عن هذا الامر. انا مع الاعضاء و لا اريد ان يكون هؤلاء الاعضاء الذين وضعو في ثقتهم كل هذه السنوات ان يكونوا ضحية احتيال. ممولى اعلمني ان الباقة tps ستوقف البث. و البطاقة abracadabra ستكون دون فائدة عند انتقال الباقة الى القمر astra .

اذا تعاونت كل الفرق فسينتج عن ذلك عمل جيد. فريق s@tgate سبق الاخرين بكثير في مجال الfirmware ( الباتشات ) اكثر من اي فريق اخر. و على هذا الاساس سيكون الفريق هنا لمساعدة الفرق الاخرى التي ترغب في العمل معا.

فالنحدد بانفسنا مستقبل اجهزتنا. سيفتح قسم وفرع بالمنتدى ليجمع الكل. و ستكون المشاركة مطلوبة من كل مطور ( للباتشات ) و الا فستلغى عضويته. فلا تظنوا انه بامتلاككم البرمجيات ستتمكنون من العمل بمفردكم. لان الfirmware ( الباتش ) يحتوي على عدة دفاعات ( حماية ). و فقط العمل الجماعي يمكنه ان يضع نهاية لحرب الفرق ...كل هذا التباهي بالاسبقية في صنع الباتشات... هذا هراء.

اهم شيء الان هو ان تستمر الفئات الفقيرة في مشاهدة القنوات الفضائية. و كان هذا منذ البداية هدفنا .

المال يفسد الجدية و حبنا لعملنا ( حبنا لاختصاصنا و هو القنوات الفضائية )

الان افعلوا ما يحلو لكم . لكم الاختيار .. و لكن ساخذ تقاعدي بعد كل هذا

ارسلوا هذه الرسالة لكل المواقع المختصة و بجميع اللغات .

لا تنتظروا حلول الظلام على شاشاتكم.

thx for all

plz post the original message. this translation is so hard to be read. thank you.

kasrola

Registered
What actually does message saying is:
- one of the GOOD moresat's member resigned because the strategy of some members of the moresat who want to rip off the poor people who own ECHolink and clones changed from helping those poor to strangling them.

aquariens

Registered
plz post the original message. this translation is so hard to be read. thank you.
Below is the translation done by Google Translation, Please take a look

Group stopped making updates and services fte addressed to the only cards. Taken the decision to give information to agencies and developers all work together. Others must qualified members to stay away from it. I'm with the members and do not want to be those members who Member of confidence in all these years to be a victim of fraud. Sponsors told me that the package tps will stop broadcasting. Abracadabra, the card will be without the benefit package in the transition to the moon astra.

If all the teams worked on that will produce good work. Group s @ tgate others had much in the firmware (Albachat) more than any other team. And on this basis will be working here to help the other teams that wish to work together.

Valenhdd our future ourselves. Section will open its branch in the Forum for Everyone. And participation will be required from each developer (for Bachat) and will be revoked, but its membership. Bamtlakkm not think that software will be able to work alone. Because the firmware (Albach) contains several defenses (Protection). And only collective action could put an end to war ... the difference this boast superiority in the manufacture of Albachat ... This is nonsense.

The most important thing now is that the poor continue to watch satellite channels. And this from the beginning our goal.

Money corrupts the seriousness of our work and our love (and love of ours is the satellite channels)

Now you do what you like. You choose .. But I will take retirement after all this

Sent this letter to all sites and all the relevant languages.

Do not expect dark on your screens.

hafsat

Registered
WERE CAN I BUY Abracadara Card

Good day pls.I leave in Nigeria West Africa.WERE CAN I BUY Abracadara Card?.Thanks :cool:

hanster

Registered
hooray for abracadabra card

:)i take back everything bad about the moresat team if they keep up this awesome support with the card they r doing a great job and now i don't mind paying for the card if the support will always stay the same

crow

Registered
new moresat sw for ali3329C/B boxes

Code:
11-20-08
EPSILON, ALI3329b, ALI3329b-DVR & ALI3329C series:
ABRACADABRA CARD:
-Fixed Sexview and Showtime.
-Added NTV PLUS (Eutelsat W4 at 36.0°E)
Irdeto : ADD/Art,Showtime,Orbit,La 7 Cartapiu,Sex view
Viaccess 2.5/2.6 : TPS,Absat,Arabesque,NTV plus
Conax : Canal + Nordic,DigitALB
Emu Au :- Some Cyfra+ Seca2 , some Canal nederland
Polsat,DigitV AU,Viasat *** (Temp Fix)

:D

ig0r

Administrator
new moresat sw for ali3329C/B boxes

Code:
11-20-08
EPSILON, ALI3329b, ALI3329b-DVR & ALI3329C series:
ABRACADABRA CARD:
-Fixed Sexview and Showtime.
-Added NTV PLUS (Eutelsat W4 at 36.0°E)
Irdeto : ADD/Art,Showtime,Orbit,La 7 Cartapiu,Sex view
Viaccess 2.5/2.6 : TPS,Absat,Arabesque,NTV plus
Conax : Canal + Nordic,DigitALB
Emu Au :- Some Cyfra+ Seca2 , some Canal nederland
Polsat,DigitV AU,Viasat *** (Temp Fix)

:D
But in official site abracadabra for Added NTV PLUS nothing

adedoja

Registered
iinserted my abracadabra card while into another echolink el 3020IR receivers and both are not working.what do i do pls

hafsat

Registered
Abracadabra Card Original or Clune

Please doest Abracdabra Card has Original and Clune,becouse some has 4 digit Nunber, and some has small Read pait on its, please which is origina, and which is clune.
Thanks.
Hafsat