Moresat, Ali C and Abracadabra card!!!

dsbfidda

Registered
Starsat 4200 super - card reader possible ??

what is this abracadabra? card is it an external card that plugs into the cam slot of the receiver or what. pardon my ignorance because i see my box is listed in the list but my boxes card slot is empty any insight would be greatly appreciated if it takes buying an original reciever i will do so any help would be appreciated thanks in advance

Hi guys - does anyone know if the Starsat 4200 super can be fitted with a card reader or do I need to purchase new receiver? and a abracadabra card

Help appreciated.

Thanks

Yard

Registered
We are taken the piss out of. We work in the middle East and are dependent on the code. No-one says where one can buy the card and how it further goes then.

AYMENTN

Registered
some photo for the new card

394031129.jpg

temo02ar0.jpg

1222691465_1.JPG

1222691613_4.JPG

1222691716_5.JPG

1222691522_2.JPG

Yard

Registered
Our Starsat do not have any Slot for cards. In addition, it will hardly into Saudi Arabiato buy cards of this. Many thanks Moresat. We then can ours destroy SR - X.

The Beast

Registered
all this news about no more support for the ali3329 sucks i hate the way some people think it is always about money i am new here in the middle east originally from canada and have been hacking dishnetwork and expressvu for years and never have i heard a stb will no longer be supported so what if some idiots screw up there stbs because they don't have the patience to read and learn how to load a file into the stb i really think it is a shame that the support will no longer be supported

i agree with you hanster .
the whole system that they depend on to sell their new products is so exposed .
they talk about troubles with clones and ............
all they seek for is more money they should call it moremoneysat.com
what about aliB users do they respect all the users who bought ali B and C and spent time on the internet to learn how to use it???
i think if you we want to follow them we need to buy a new receiver every damn morning.
one should not trust whatever they say about their new stbs and their stupid cards .

sky star 2

Super VIP
NEWS:

Smartcard fix in some configurations white ali_dvbs_29C_092908

ART+SHOW+TPS

Please note: you need the "abracadabra" card to make this software ON!

without it! nothing will work

Last edited:

C16 ED_40

Registered
NEWS:

Smartcard fix in some configurations white ali_dvbs_29C_092908

ART+SHOW+TPS

Please note: you need the "abracadabra" card to make this software ON!

without it! nothing will work

where can i find this damn card in north africa specially in libya

Yard

Registered
New Card

where can i find this damn card in Middle East specially in Saudi Arabia.
We have 4 Sr - X for nothing, now. In addition, no-one is availably cards Slot. Which possibilities does one have now? I hate Moresat. Only the profit and not the customer counts here.:mad:

xxxAxxx

Super VIP
dont think so m8, it does not need CAS 2 update

news say that the card s updated by the firmware itself.

just flash ur box with the latest firmware and the card will be updated automatically :)

this is realy sliy game one more from that team.....this card has no OS in it.....every think AU keys all ready in the frimware...

All this card does is when insert to receiver card will activate the internal emulator that's all.....

As we can see this canbe free if they want open emulator for who has the boxes ..but but the team and sellers they want more money for nothink..this why i dont think so user buy this card....for me it's a stupid game from the team....

C16 ED_40

Registered
whats the latest news abt dis card is it just a game from moresator or its real and released to streets

MOUNA

Registered
thanks sofien72tu

also test and work fine after upgrading card by the STB

ART is down on 7° but arabesque ok on hotbird

sanstitredj3.jpg

carte0xz8.jpg

Last edited:

sofien72tu

Super VIP
I wanna ask one thing where did u get this card man

u r from tunisia im fr libya its not too far away tell me where is it and i'll go there 2 take it

thanks

the photo's are not from my own card ,the card will be in tunisia the next week ...

MOUNA

Registered
Thanks for this info ;),but the problem for us now ,is ,when ?? and where ?? to find this card ???:confused::confused:

This depends on the your location but I think the team prepare since time as it is available in Algeria for some weeks before its announcement, so be patient soon available for all