Dragon blue card + Nova [UP / DOWN] Chat

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
i have cleaned this thread up and deleted 30 pages of spam
there was some people who had been members since 2007/8 even longer and had 8 - 10 posts and they were just in this thread,spam posts will not count as forum posts,so quite a few of you will notice your post count as gone down.

working files can be found here when available http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=208393

Last edited:

teassoc

Registered
How to send text using EMK:

It's a copy and paste job. You'll find the text in the latest Nova update.

From memory
Open EMK.
Press reset.
Then paste the text in the text to be loaded line.
Then load.

Brummie

Staff member
Administrator
he said to me nova cinema 1 very quick try turning off and on after 1 min probs not an au file again.....?

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
sent log in txt via emk then loaded file successfully left on mgm but dark screens here ,
will leave it a few mins i suppose .
--
barney

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
Took me longer to discover what i done wrong and for everyone else you need to send the log in the txt file AFTER you program card with bdc file in dragon loader .
then goto mgm and opens fast .
NICE job all ok here now .

---
barney

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
File is Not AU worked for 1hr 15mins then reboot required to get it to work again :rolleyes:
but at least this file seems to work ok just no AU again .
thanks to all who provide this file very appreciated :thum:

--
barney

Coastman

Registered
Slightly off-topic but as mgm is normally the best channel to update on it says in this channels programme info that it is finishing in this package on 31/8/2011.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Not work for me, but prob down to the fact my old Irdeto2 CAM has died so I am using other Multicas CAMs, I hope all the Irdeto2 files are still working on 31.8.11 (pay day) when I shall get a new £40 Irdeto CAM.

No joy with Diablo(Ipnosys), Matrix(MR1060), T-Rex(Alphacrypt Firmware) or Dragon(Predator Firmware) CAM here.

Coastman

Registered
Not work for me, but prob down to the fact my old Irdeto2 CAM has died so I am using other Multicas CAMs, I hope all the Irdeto2 files are still working on 31.8.11 (pay day) when I shall get a new £40 Irdeto CAM.

No joy with Diablo(Ipnosys), Matrix(MR1060), T-Rex(Alphacrypt Firmware) or Dragon(Predator Firmware) CAM here.

Hi empb. Here are a few of my findings. Try Dragon again with a 3.80 file and cleared on mine after a couple of mins on mgm after zapping to cinema1cy and back.Only problem is dont know which 3.80 it is from a while ago but not sure that will matter. Not working on diablo 2.3.after leaving in a while. Works fine in tm card slot. When you get cam get Irdeto smit one as updates quickly in this.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Yes it is a Predator380 and has CaID 0604. Or has Nova Changed CaID?

But will try again :)

edit: Still no joy, no worries....something not right with my Dragon CAM as Digiturk BDC Card worked fine in it as did UPC previously. Put UPC back on and can only open UPC with T-Rex (alphacrypt) now. CaID 0D02 was missing from last upgrade (Biss Table!). So works now. And Total TV Macedonia's 4 Irdeto2 CaID 0616 channels work instantly with Total TV file dated 1/2/2011......So I don't get why I can't get Nova to work even thou my Irdeto2 CAM P/N: 901275 has died I should be able to get Nova with 0604 in file and CD NL with 0622 in the file...

edit2: i have cleaned this thread up again

delboy123

Registered
Is nova still clearing for people?
I have programmed my BDC with the latest file and added the string in emk loader but nothing.
In CCcam on my DM800 I can see many emm's but nothing is clearing.
Tried leaving for a few hours on mgm.

then re-done again with text as log file.

In CCcam info emm's are coming through and ecm are showing as successful but still nothing is clearing on screen.

teassoc

Registered
OK re-done again with text as log file.
In CCcam info emm's are coming through and ecm are showing as successful but still nothing is clearing on screen.

Yes In EMK you need to add the text as a log file (not string!).

OK a couple of questions. Did you re-programme the card with the CY nova update before posting the log file? Also what channel did you leave the card to update on?

Otherwise have you tried zapping through some channels? I had to do that for a short while.

delboy123

Registered
Yes programmed with new nova update then ran emk secong.
Left on MGM for over an hour but nothing.
Just tried flicking between a few channels as well but it did not help.

teassoc

Registered
Yes programmed with new nova update then ran emk secong.
Left on MGM for over an hour but nothing.
Just tried flicking between a few channels as well but it did not help.

Maybe a stupid question but did you use the latest text?

Try leaving it on CY Nova Cinema 1. Maybe that will work better. I've never used MGM.

barney115

Donating Member
Staff member
Administrator
I USED N0vasport 1 CY maybbe 30secs after sending the numbers inside text file to "logged data to send to card "
of course you need to load bdc cy file first in the usual way ,
still works fine but a pity we cannott see any AU files yet .

---
barney