Basic Dragon Questions

Coastman

Registered
Thinking about getting a blue dragon card but before i do just a couple of questions. Am i correct in assuming that unlike gamma it is not an au card? and also like the Gamma only one file can be put on at a time? There seems to be a problem with the loader but again correct to say the one at the Dragoncardcard site is ok?. I know these questions will have been covered before but until recently did not know this card existed and want to make sure before buying as i understand its not a cheap card and want to get it right. Finally reading a lot of peoples problems of late with the card in members opinions is this a good time to invest in the card or should i hold back for the present? Await advice. Thanks?

kegnkiwi

Super VIP
Donating Member
bdc unlike gamma can load both cryptoworks and irdeto 2, but only one file at a time. I have nova working for over a month and it auto updates on novacinema 2. Not tried cw files yet and happy with nova. use loader v1.1, people seem to have issues recoving atr after loading v2. (can be done though :) ). Remember those who invest early usually get the longest with the card. It will cost you approx £100 but may only last 1 month but yet again you may get 3 years. Its a risk but that I was willing to take. Card works fine with cccam and its cheaper to share with and buying a arab cheap card or something.

Coastman

Registered
bdc unlike gamma can load both cryptoworks and irdeto 2, but only one file at a time. I have nova working for over a month and it auto updates on novacinema 2. Not tried cw files yet and happy with nova. use loader v1.1, people seem to have issues recoving atr after loading v2. (can be done though :) ). Remember those who invest early usually get the longest with the card. It will cost you approx £100 but may only last 1 month but yet again you may get 3 years. Its a risk but that I was willing to take. Card works fine with cccam and its cheaper to share with and buying a arab cheap card or something.

Thank you kegnkiwi you have convinced me to purchase one especially happy for the au part. Will have to find a link for the v1.1 Loader as would not want to risk v.2 for first time programming and then loose atr.

yvry

Registered
about loosing atr i will tell some experieces with dragon.
first i was using cas 3 and loader 2.0.
i have 2 dragon that arrive , the first one did not have any problem the second one no atr, so after trying evrything i found a old infinity usb, so i say let give a try. with that thing i can change from ird to crypt,from crypt to ird revives everytime the dragon. loader 1.1. or 2.0 sometimes does not want so i change poort from com 1 to com 2 and works again. so even my old gamma that was dead no atr i took it program and now i have dutch on gamma. so maybe these info help you to decide what to do if not atr. even gamma no atr program, clean, unlock , program again works again. by dragon, change com1 to 2 or 3 or wha ever and works again.

dynt

Registered
anyone thinking about buying this card is really to late nova will stop in next few weeks as they disable all 5.3 cards, digiturk will stop as the disable all crypto cards, add will stop at the goto to there new system so few cards will be left working on this system

Coastman

Registered
More good info to digest. Thanks yvry and dynt. It was turkey more than greece i was more interested in so disappointing news this will be lost. Perhaps an i2 file will replace it

dynt

Registered
its impossible for i2 to replace cw
file its a paired system and dragon works on 5.3 where as dt irdeto works on somthing like 6.9

delboy123

Registered
about loosing atr i will tell some experieces with dragon.
first i was using cas 3 and loader 2.0.
i have 2 dragon that arrive , the first one did not have any problem the second one no atr, so after trying evrything i found a old infinity usb, so i say let give a try. with that thing i can change from ird to crypt,from crypt to ird revives everytime the dragon. loader 1.1. or 2.0 sometimes does not want so i change poort from com 1 to com 2 and works again. so even my old gamma that was dead no atr i took it program and now i have dutch on gamma. so maybe these info help you to decide what to do if not atr. even gamma no atr program, clean, unlock , program again works again. by dragon, change com1 to 2 or 3 or wha ever and works again.

I have lost the ATR on my blue dragon card.
I did as you said and changed the com port but I still get the same problem.
Sometimes I get NO ATR and now sometimes I get no card detected but nothing seems to work.

yvry

Registered
did you use infinity usb? i always use these when i have a problem and alway comes alive

Coastman

Registered
Hi all. I started this thread and after taking all your views on board have ordered a bdc and awaiting delivery. Before it arrives i have just a few more questions so please bear with me,
1. The first time do you programme the card twice with the same file like the gamma and clean the card everytime you put a new file on or does it do this automatically?
2. A lot of people are reporting it will only work for a couple of times before losing atr. Is this due to different batches of cards issued?
3. yvry says they only work with infinity usb after losing atr but i have cas 3 and smartbee programmer. Can anyone confirm especially with those with smartbee whether bdc programms with files ok longterm?
4. Also which package does anyone recommend that opens quickly so i can check everything is ok with card?.
5.Finally a polite request if its possible for the loader/loaders to be put on the forum due to official site not currently available?
Thanks.

Coastman

Registered
Hi barney. Thanks very much for the links. I had found the files ok. The loader link is a bit more difficult when i opened the link it said not available anymore and further into the thread by kargo.25 he indicates it has a virus inside.I managed to download the 1.1 version before the site was closed reading the forum this looks like the one to use am i correct? Any comments on any of the other questions i asked?. Cheers.

kamarat

Registered
Is there any key editor of creator for bdc file
This week took 4 days before coming new file.for WC.Thanks.

Wizard

Registered
The link doesn't work by me either

That link doesn't work anymore for me :confused:

If I go to the dragon file section: "There are no posts in this forum" :confused:

The link doesn't work by me either, but I'm sure it's a mistake. It worked a few days ago.
Also- if you go into the dragon section you see that there are messages in there, it's only when you try to view them that you encounter an error.

Coastman

Registered
First time trying to programme not sucessful. Using 1.1 Loader programmers cas 3 and mini-bee (Both same results). Putting card in programmers just before loading file and gives atr no problem every time then when press write comes up each time saying no card detected (changing com port makes no difference). I know member yvry says will only work in infinity usb when other people have reported this problem so can anyone report the card works in the programmers i have or is there something i am doing wrong? Any feedback would be grateful.

Last edited:

kegnkiwi

Super VIP
Donating Member
use pc wth genuine serial card as usb to serial an be intermittent, depending on which version of the loader you have try put direct on your c: drive.