Canal Digitaal NL (CD+NL) 19.2E *** Gamma & BDC Card Chat ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

1198s

Registered
if anyone need, here file bdc and config i use since january :)

http://www.multiupload.com/FX2HUEB5MR

config cccam on smargo
Code:
# Canal Digital NL
B: /dev/ttyUSB0 00
SERIAL READER : /dev/ttyUSB0 smartreader+
SMARTCARD CLOCK FREQUENCY: /dev/ttyUSB0
CAMKEY: /dev/ttyUSB0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
CAMDATA: /dev/ttyUSB0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
TRY ALL CHIDS: /dev/ttyUSB0

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
The is now a 20110911 file (untested, still have UPC Direct on mine) if anyone has problems with the January file, let me know ;)

Coastman

Registered
Been using file from early may this year for G appears to be down. Can anyone confirm a current file working? File mentioned by empb for 20110911 but unable to find link maybe its been removed although think he is referring to bdc one and not one for G which i mean am sure he will clarify.

Last edited:

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Been using file from early may this year for G appears to be down. Can anyone confirm a current file working? File mentioned by empb for 20110911 but unable to find link maybe its been removed although think he is referring to bdc one and not one for G which i mean am sure he will clarify.

The 11/09/11 one is a Blue Dragon Card file yes..............Need a spare PC to try and revive my Gamma (No ATR), I never used any of the "new" files for Gama before my card died the 2008 full files for Gama always worked superbly.

Coastman

Registered
Thanks for the update empb. Like you have not tried any file for bdc for this package but assuming the same as on G all down. Hope you have good luck in bringing the card back to life with the atr.

SnaddleTech

Registered
Been out of the BDC loop for a few months.

Is this the only working file left? or are there other packages also working?

RingoTsar

Registered
I hear that there is also an old Zee tv file, and a UPC file around which still work. But I cannot confirm this... Besides, I think we may be going off the subject.

laziz

Registered
i have a working gammacard for C+nl but dont know witch file is on it
and have a nother one and have tested many of file on it stil no picture
does any one have a working file for gammacard or somone knows how to get the file out from working one
thanx m8s

Toolman22

Registered
My BDC is still working (I mean I can program the card). But I can't get it to work with the C+ NL file. I am receiving errors in SCAM/OSCAM and CCcam. Can someone send me a working file?
The file I tried is the one from September. The January one should be working also.

After programming the Card with the loader I have an extreme long ATR.

OScam returns:
11:45:09 563010 r reader gamma initialized (device=/dev/sci0, detect=cd, mhz=357, cardmhz=357)
11:45:10 0 gamma card detected
11:45:10 563010 r ERROR: 0 characters found in ATR

Scam just sais:

ATR error #1: timeout
read: value too large for defined data type

CCcam:
11:22:07.398 CCcam: card detect fail

I tried with internal reader/Smargo and Easymouse

Toolman22

Registered
Fixed it.
by adding the well-known boxkey and rsakey to Oscam.

Cccam is not able to read my card apparently.
Is there a way to configure Scam also?

Toolman22

Registered
I was just thinking : could there be a time bomb in the September file also? Should I use an older file? Where did the September file came from (I mean is the file comming from y*llowdragonc*rd.com)?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.