Basic Dragon Questions

rafina

Registered
Hi,

Thanks for the info below. I have been trying this for many times but it doesn't seem to work for me.

This is what I was doing:

I connect the serial directly to a serial port on a computer with windows xp and to cas 3.

I connect the usb to the computer for power.

I open cas studio 9.2, go to utilities and set as phoenix.
I then open the dragon loader and try to connect.

Still I get no card detected. No Atr.

What can I do?

Hi,

Have you checked 3.68 MHz on phoenix mode? (After that you connect the serial cable)

Have you used Loader 1.1 ?

Is it your serial (hardware not usb to serial adapter) port com1?

Choose file (now put the card in)

Press twice the erase button.

You should now see the bd ATR.

Finally you press the write button.

If the above does not work either your loader is not the right one or you card is destroyed somehow.

I hope this could be some help to you.

Coastman

Registered
Have been checking other files available for bdc now the two best packages are no longer available and noticied in another post that TVB Hong Kong on 9e is listed as being active. Programmed the file dated 28/1/11 and left on over an hour and not clearing. Can anyone one confirm if this is still ok and how long it takes to open as only file i have?. If there is a working file with a different date please could admin put a link to it. Thanks.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Can anyone shed any light on the bdc file listed as hungary cable provider satelit by which i mean is it available anywhere to view as listed as being active or is it purely as the title says for some cable network?

Anyone? It has Satellite in the file name, is Irdeto2 0604 CaID - what does it open?:confused::confused:

regarding TVB Networks Hong Kong on 9E, I think it is down as well. King of Sat shows changes were made to the Transponder on the 10th August 2011. :(:eek:

Coastman

Registered
Can anyone shed any light on the bdc file listed as hungary cable provider satelit by which i mean is it available anywhere to view as listed as being active or is it purely as the title says for some cable network?
Appreciate if any one has got an answer to this question i posted as other members could also benefit from any info given. Thanks.