Adenin's Satfinder

tahir85pk

Super VIP
Adenin's Satfinder

download and FTP in var/tuxbox/plugins folder ... then chmod 755 to file satfinder.so

IMnobody

Registered
Adenin's Satfinder

download and FTP in var/tuxbox/plugins folder ... then chmod 755 to file satfinder.so

The remotes "Yellow" button opens the plugin's menu, click on the file to execute. Also, the "Green" remote button, starts a similar but larger print version of the old satfind style.

It can also be opened with the virtual remote, in WebiF on PLi's Image. But, since it's a plugin, you can't view it streamed. There also appears to be an issue with enigma, on some images.

It's a neat little application, I'd like to chat with the developer, and, maybe see the source and docs.

IM

piratt

Registered
The remotes "Yellow" button opens the plugin's menu, click on the file to execute. Also, the "Green" remote button, starts a similar but larger print version of the old satfind style.

It can also be opened with the virtual remote, in WebiF on PLi's Image. But, since it's a plugin, you can't view it streamed. There also appears to be an issue with enigma, on some images.

It's a neat little application, I'd like to chat with the developer, and, maybe see the source and docs.

IM

Hi,this is adenin satfinder not works in my DBOX2 with PB Enigma...how make this to work?