Dumbo - the Dumb Boot Plugin

sat gr

VIP
Dumbo - the Dumb boat Plugin - Released Kit & Support Thread

After it is extremely easy with the nfidump so now a whole image auzupacken I wanted to ask if would be at another tinkering of interest to me:

Dumbo - the Dumb Boot tool.

It is basically similar to LowFat has begun, but as a plugin:

You install the ipk as Dumbo, select the device from the boot you want to partition (USB stick at 800.800 s and 8000, to CF 7025th Minimum 512MB) and then you should still choose the image from the top and there are Dumbo does all the work:

Partition to FAT and ext3 for the rest, unpack image or copy it and Flash autoexec_ *. bat do it.

Then you have to convert only the BIOS and the device boots with the desire Dumbo Image (or again the flash - is now in the plugin to yellow selectable).

And NO I will not let myself wide strike from a multi-boot tool to make such as when LowFat - because that is the same as Barry Allen + WW with Layout 3 and only one image.

In principle, this is actually how the thought DMM boot from USB / CF is similar to the NN and CF Bootool for the 7025 we are talking about but not here.

But say that for all boxes and anxious Dumbo as user-containing

There are documented here:

And the version here is now the releast kit, older versions were
only for testing and development purposes and are here in this thread does NOT support more!

LG
gutemine