Viark Droi 4k

Doo Wop

Sorry, my fault. Picture here again. After new channel searching all is fine again. You can delete my last two messages.

Ferrara89

Registered
Hello everyone I came to know this private server "Forever IKS" that manages to open channels that the normal c*line fail, I'm Italian and unfortunately this server with its decoders are little known.
I wanted to ask you how to buy a subscription to this IKS server, I would have decided to buy this 4k "Viark Droi 4k" decoder but I do not understand who I have to apply to buy a Forever IKS subscription.
Thank you.

Tigertim

Hello everyone I came to know this private server "Forever IKS" that manages to open channels that the normal c*line fail, I'm Italian and unfortunately this server with its decoders are little known.
I wanted to ask you how to buy a subscription to this IKS server, I would have decided to buy this 4k "Viark Droi 4k" decoder but I do not understand who I have to apply to buy a Forever IKS subscription.
Thank you.

The box comes with 2 years sub, after that you can renew quite cheaply...Forever is a very interesting server....excellent at cracking paired channels that others cannot manage, though not always stable ? android and a lack of a decent epg let the box down though imho.

Ferrara89

Registered
Thank you so much.
A curiosity but the IKS server is present by default in the firmware stock of the decoder or is it present in the firmware PT (links posted in previous posts) and only after I install the firmware PT can I access the server? Sorry for these "maybe" trivial questions but I come from an Enigma2 decoder. For the renewal I think I understand that the subscription is associated with the serial number of the decoder, I found a site where you can renew the IKS subscription for 12 mounth for 34 USD.

bonou2

IKS server is it present in the firmware PT :thum::thum:
I understand that the subscription is associated with the serial number of the decoder´:thum::thum:
I found a site where you can renew the IKS subscription for 12 mounth for 34 USD.:thum::thum:

dmr0x

can genuine hardware paired cards be used in this reciever?

is there a list of what hardware paired providers are open on this box?

Ferrara89

Registered
IKS server is it present in the firmware PT :thum::thum:
I understand that the subscription is associated with the serial number of the decoder´:thum::thum:
I found a site where you can renew the IKS subscription for 12 mounth for 34 USD.:thum::thum:

Thanks!

Ferrara89

Registered
I would like to ask another question, once installed the firmware PT, is the IKS server ready to use or do I have to configure it? I ask this because for example I now have the Vu Solo 4k decoder and to use the c*line I had to install Oscam but then I had to configure it, that's why I ask.
Thank you.

ARA$H

Banned
I would like to ask another question, once installed the firmware PT, is the IKS server ready to use or do I have to configure it? I ask this because for example I now have the Vu Solo 4k decoder and to use the c*line I had to install Oscam but then I had to configure it, that's why I ask.
Thank you.

No
This server only works on boxs company GOOSAT

You must buy a new receiver

Ferrara89

Registered
No
This server only works on boxs company GOOSAT

You must buy a new receiver

Yes yes I had understood it and in fact I would like to buy the Viak Droi.
Maybe you did not understand me, I had asked if once installed the firmware PT on the Viark Droi then the Viark Droi was ready to be used with the IKS server without configuring anything.