Viark Droi 4k

kidjej

I thought of extracting channel list out of the box and copy channel/4:2:2 feed to m3u file and than open it from file with mx player installed on the box, is that possible?

raul7

Super VIP
yes
All chip

ALI3521
ALI3526
ALI3529
GX6621
GX6628
Hisilicon Hi3798M V200 Quad Core Android 7.0/8.0

It will gradually update to the new version (for ever 1.27)

by goosat

viark droi 4k ,,What chipset do you use?

raul7

Super VIP
Model:GN-OTT 4K

flash:KLM8G1GEME-B041/KLM8G1WEPD-B031 8GB

DDR :K4A8G165WB-BCR 2GB

RCU:101-V1

OSD:pS4

android version:7.0

• CPU: Hisilicon 3798MV200 Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU, up to 2MHz
  • Operation System: Android 7.0
  • DVB: fully compliant with DVB-S2/T2/C/ISDB-T (MPEG-II/ MPEG-IV/ H.264/ H.265)
  • 4K×2K@60fps, 10bit decoding and H.265/HEVC supported
  • Internet Connection via: 100M Ethernet, 2.4G Wireless Connection and USB Dongle
  • 3D UI and 3D Games supported
  • Maximum 4 channel HD decoding simultaneous supported
  • Multi-screen function, DLNA, MiraCast, Airplay supported
  • Software update via USB/OTA
  • DRM and Dolby Digital Plus supported

• clone of viark droi 4k?

use same firmware?

Spiros91

Registered
Dear friends do all viark droi 4k receivers support forever server? I found one from a good seller in ebay satking and asked him if it support but he said they only ship to factory state what does that mean? Can someone give me a link for viark droi 4k on ebay with support of forever server?

Ratzvan

Feed Hunter
Dear friends do all viark droi 4k receivers support forever server? I found one from a good seller in ebay satking and asked him if it support but he said they only ship to factory state what does that mean? Can someone give me a link for viark droi 4k on ebay with support of forever server?

Dear friend, please be carefull speaking about unallowed stuff.
Viark DROI support F.S. :thum:
Basically seller told you he simply sells boxes as they come from factory (with no additional illicit info).
Usually F.S. is included for a certain period inside boxes. Otherwise it can be bought/renewed as external service easily on internet.
But please no futher specific request or S/N advice here.