Go Back   Sat Universe > Dreambox (SD Models) > Dreambox Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

HD Glass 16 Chat only

Dreambox Chat

Old 28-12-2014, 18:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i have installed hd glass and is rebooting every start how solve it?
Old 04-01-2015, 18:45  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i could install today release but i have changed info bar to simple and now i cant back to full infobar in menu when i select simple infobar no reboot and green screen anyone knows how solve it

thanks
Old 04-01-2015, 21:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,433 Times in 558 Posts
Lightbulb

FTP into E2. Delete the folder where HD Glass is. Restart.

Install again and don't repeat the same mistake.

Go girls!!
The Following User Says Thank You to gorski For This Useful Post:
BM300 (15-02-2015)
Old 04-01-2015, 22:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

version 9.20 on my Vu Duo with latest blackhole goes to green screen every time I press blue or green button.
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the same.
Rolled back to older version for now
Old 04-01-2015, 22:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

new 9.21 solve the issues
Old 10-02-2015, 00:14  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

from SHAMANN INFO 7.2.2015 i read itDOWNLOAD SKIN FILES IS UNAVAILABLE NOW, THE SERVER USED FOR DOWNLOAD HAVE TECHNICAL MAINTENANCE, WILL BE BACK SOON

.. My question .. for what is chat in SD models for HD glass ? HD glass is for HD only preffered now... or not ?

DVB FOR ME IS HOBBY NO BUSSINESS !!

Last edited by kovsoft; 10-02-2015 at 00:17..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kovsoft For This Useful Post:
BM300 (15-02-2015), Melgas (10-02-2015)
Old 03-03-2015, 13:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hi
HD Glass 16 ver. 9.34
Black Hole 2.1.5 Blue Panel problem

Vu+solo2
The Following User Says Thank You to zsiraf For This Useful Post:
Melgas (07-03-2015)
Old 07-03-2015, 07:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsiraf View Post
hi
HD Glass 16 ver. 9.34
Black Hole 2.1.5 Blue Panel problem

Vu+solo2
same here on my Vu+ Duo and Vu+ Duo2 both running BlackHole 2.1.1
does anyone know the email address to send crashlogs to?
Main reason for trying this update was the HbbTv improvement
Since it has never worked for me here in oz, I thought I'd give it a go but unfortunately it created more problems than it fixed.
HbbTv still doesn't work and every time I try the blue button it green screens
The Following User Says Thank You to fumbduck For This Useful Post:
Melgas (07-03-2015)
Old 08-06-2015, 11:06  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm facing problem in latest version of hdglass16 v9.56 when I install in dreambox800se screen goes green dreambox800se has nemesis2.6 OE 1.6 IMG but hdglass16 version9.41 works well please helpme
here is crashlog
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f99c6f1c
Old 30-11-2021, 12:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

My question about HDGlass17. It removed from correspondence thread (no chat allowed there) so I'm writing here.
--------------
I'm sorry for stupid question. I'm using the skin many years but cannot understand what means (A) on Infobar before some channel names. Unfortunately, I cannot attach the screenshot.
Thanks in advance.