Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > HDTV Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Vu+, Gigablue or Octagon?

HDTV Chat

Old 29-06-2020, 07:30  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Vu+, Gigablue or Octagon?

Hello,
I'm thinking in buy a new satellite receiver about next models, Vu+ Uno 4K SE, Vu+ Ultimo 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Gigablue Quad UHD 4K or Octagon SF4008 4K?

What recevier can be better about quality-price?

Thank you!
Old 29-06-2020, 08:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

you can get price and performance
I recommend vu + uno 4k se model.
The Following User Says Thank You to kalkan99 For This Useful Post:
gravitaller (29-06-2020)
Old 29-06-2020, 11:04  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
Donating Member

Thanked 98,069 Times in 20,229 Posts

Vu+ Zero 4K £122.95 from our forum sponsor => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...u-plus-zero-4k

or if you can afford it then as mentioned VU+ Uno 4K SE => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...e-fbc-dvb-s-s2

i bought my Vu+ Zero 4K from forum sponsor and still loving it i also recommended it to a friend and World of Sat in fact gave him FREE delivery on it which was a solid nice thing to do , i have no problem to recommend our forum sponsor world-of-satellite.co.uk my experience was superb competitive prices that can not be beat and literally no nonsense quality products shipped really fast flashed with whatever image you like and ready to go instantly .
Good luck : )
The Following User Says Thank You to barney115 For This Useful Post:
devid 55 (29-06-2020)
Old 29-06-2020, 11:19  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney115 View Post
Vu+ Zero 4K £122.95 from our forum sponsor => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...u-plus-zero-4k

or if you can afford it then as mentioned VU+ Uno 4K SE => https://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...e-fbc-dvb-s-s2

i bought my Vu+ Zero 4K from forum sponsor and still loving it i also recommended it to a friend and World of Sat in fact gave him FREE delivery on it which was a solid nice thing to do , i have no problem to recommend our forum sponsor world-of-satellite.co.uk my experience was superb competitive prices that can not be beat and literally no nonsense quality products shipped really fast flashed with whatever image you like and ready to go instantly .
Good luck : )
Thank you for you information, but I try to buy one receiver about this next models:
Vu+ Uno 4K SE, Vu+ Ultimo 4K, Gigablue UE 4K, Gigablue Quad UHD 4K or Octagon SF4008 4K?
What you think can be better quality-price?
Because I need two slot tuner with S2 or S2x and T2, FBC, unicable and 2GB ram minimun.

Thank you.