Dreambox Universe KeyBundle-Updater

Davie In Dubai

Registered
use this one install manual with ftp for gemini image 500dm7000dm7020 7025 dm all are working fine satankey updater:thum:

copied the file to \usr\script\

Do I need to download in the original post to use it?

How do I make it run (not currently on the 7025 - so sorry if it's a really stupid question!)

D.

edit: I changed to script to point to http://dreambox8000.com/~keys/du.tar.gz - just now sure how to start it

Last edited:
B

boxgot

abel48:
What is "chmod to 755" dont understand this....?

Chmod command sets UNIX file permissions. First you need to telnet or SSH to the target in this case dreambox, then in the command prompt you need to execute a chmod command. Also you can set the permissions with the help of other Ftp programs, such as

DCC for example.Or other ftp programs.
For ex.If you use dcc Choose the file you want,than click right hand side then You will see a list of comands,and there is a attribute command to,and if you choose this command u will see the Change Permission options to set 755 or 644...

All so here example with other ftp prog:http://www.ecardmax.com/index.php?step=chmod

Last edited:

Antjak

Registered
DM500-DM7000 Installation:Ftp both files to /var/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755
DM7020 Installation:Ftp both files to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755

Plugin can now be started via the Plugin menu.

DU Key Bundle will from now on always be posted as tar.gz as well for usage with this new plugin and Can be downloaded(as tar.gz) direct from Dreambox Universe Server.

I am understand right? I can use this file for DM500S?

dekrd

Registered
DM500-DM7000 Installation:Ftp both files to /var/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755
DM7020 Installation:Ftp both files to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins and chmod to 755

Plugin can now be started via the Plugin menu.

DU Key Bundle will from now on always be posted as tar.gz as well for usage with this new plugin and Can be downloaded(as tar.gz) direct from Dreambox Universe Server.

Hello can someone explane to me what chmod 755 is and how i do this????

Demolition

Registered
Chmod is a Command .. too read wright execute a File .

If you use a FTP Tool like DreamboxControllcenter ( DCC ) you start the Tool Select a File and click on the right Mouse Button ,

Then you see : atributes

If you click on that .. you see what rights you can give a file .

Select the right`s and press on OK

baseman

Registered
MyDreambox KeyUpdater V1,0

MyDreambox KeyUpdater V1,0 for Gemini 4.x Dreambox 500 / 600 / 7000 / 7020

Last edited by a moderator:

baseman

Registered
MyDreambox KeyUpdater V1,0

MyDreambox KeyUpdater V1,0 for Enigma 1

Last edited by a moderator:

bwar

Registered
while i try to install it from addon's menu i got a checksum error. what can i do to avoid this one? tnx

i have DM500+

mo440

Registered
Hi Many thanks for the key updater. I have installed in my DM500S and the following message appeared when I run the plugin:
Connecting to....
INstalling Keys
tar: Invalid Gzip magic
COuld not install the key

Any suggestion will be appreciated

Cheers

Angenet

I have DM7025 and same problem :mad:
Earlier everything was ok but not any more.

Sher

Registered
Help please

Hi all!

Iam new to all this key stuff, but i have updated my dreambox with CCcam 2.0.10. How d i install the keys and the key updater?

Can i use the satankeybundle with CCcam?