KAON KCF-S660HD

Sp@rtacus

Registered
Hi, please help me with much as possible information about this receiver. I'm iterested about firmware, tehnical support, anything about that. Also I want to know if exist somewhere firmware/soft with romanian language, for moment I have two possibilities on receiver: to select english or hungarian. Thank you.

Sp@rtacus

Registered
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS KAON TETORIAL SECTION READ IT .THE BASIC INFOES YOU WANT.

Ok, thx but still I didn't understand where I will find a software for my receiver to have the possibility changing the Menu language in romanian. Thx.

mukhtiyar

Programs to upgrade Firmware Kaon Receivers:

1- Kaon_BootLoader_Reader_2.2

2-Kaon_Xtreme_loader_2_10

3-Kaon_Editor_tr

Kaon_Channel_EditorII_v2_11

Program for managing and optimizing channel Kaon Receivers. Compatible with channel lists in format Kdf.

Kaon_E2PROM_Reader_v1_0

Simple program for reading / writing EEPROM memory Kaon Receivers.

JTAG_UP_pour_KAON

JTAG Interface program manager for Kaon receivers or similar CPUs STI55xx. Allows reading / writing of the firmware in these receptors.

TOOLS AND EDITORS.

i cannot upload this but understan you.
download lattest software.

Sp@rtacus

Registered
Programs to upgrade Firmware Kaon Receivers:

1- Kaon_BootLoader_Reader_2.2

2-Kaon_Xtreme_loader_2_10

3-Kaon_Editor_tr

Kaon_Channel_EditorII_v2_11

Program for managing and optimizing channel Kaon Receivers. Compatible with channel lists in format Kdf.

Kaon_E2PROM_Reader_v1_0

Simple program for reading / writing EEPROM memory Kaon Receivers.

JTAG_UP_pour_KAON

JTAG Interface program manager for Kaon receivers or similar CPUs STI55xx. Allows reading / writing of the firmware in these receptors.

TOOLS AND EDITORS.

i cannot upload this but understan you.
download lattest software.

Thank you :) that's great. If I can help you with Dreambox or Globo/Opticum class problem just tell me...

Sp@rtacus

Registered
The receiver doesn't have RS-232 port, I understand that exist a possibility using the VCR Scart to connect the receiver to a PC. I have on receiver board 5 pins(left down corner in the picture)
20091029.jpg

danalex

Registered
Hi
I want to know if there is any channel editor for this receiver, and where could I find it. Thanx!

Last edited:

fijabi

Registered
Hi
please i need help on kaon hd reciever KCF-S660HD,i dont know how to edit key like biss, nagra,and the rest on it pls if anyone knows how put all this keys can help me out by explain for me thanks.

r10

Registered
Sp@rtacus
1) You need a make a 9 pin Serial to Scart cable (yes, really, they've used some unused scart pins for a serial port ) with 3 wires connected to the pins as follows:

Scart ---- Serial
gnd 9 --- 5 gnd
-rx 10 --- 3 tx
-tx 12 --- 2 rx

faridt74

Registered
need key loader for KAON ksc-s660hd

Hi guys;
I am looking For KKE loader for Ksc-s660hd.

I will appreciate for your helps.

SHEHU AS

Registered
My S660 cannot decode AAC audio. Where can I get the software to upgrade so that I can listen to audio of channels transmitting with AAC audio? Thanks in advance.

danniecares

Registered
pls i need help on my KSC-S660HD it does not sopport the HE-AAC sound codec pls where can i get a firmware for this model