Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

opticum 7700 hd

Opticum - Globo HD

Old 08-06-2011, 22:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default opticum 7700 hd

help new firmware opticum 7700 hd cicx???
Old 04-07-2011, 09:39  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

help fergusson 8800 hd software good the opticum 7700 hd ???
Old 05-07-2011, 19:20  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You need softwareclean.bin sw and loader for converting

You must see sw version like this "FFFF.FFFF.FFF"
If not,You can not load new fergie sw.
You have to try over and over until you succeed in start softwareclean.bin

To convert you need these files
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/80989920/file.html

Last edited by kamaxx; 05-07-2011 at 19:31..
Old 21-07-2011, 08:15  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

howto upload??

firmware error

Last edited by nahar; 21-07-2011 at 08:21..
Old 21-07-2011, 08:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaxx View Post
You need softwareclean.bin sw and loader for converting

You must see sw version like this "FFFF.FFFF.FFF"
If not,You can not load new fergie sw.
You have to try over and over until you succeed in start softwareclean.bin

To convert you need these files
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/80989920/file.html
model id modifyed???
Old 22-07-2011, 19:31  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

You have to try softwareclean.bin over and over until Model is like this "FFFF:FFFF:FFFF"
I mean you fake your reciver with softwareclean.bin

After model ID is fffff then You can upgrade any ferguson hf8800firmware.

I linked the last emu firmware of fergie for you

Good luck!

PS:I worked hard about this convert like you before.
The Following User Says Thank You to kamaxx For This Useful Post:
nahar (25-07-2011)
Old 25-07-2011, 18:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamaxx View Post
You have to try softwareclean.bin over and over until Model is like this "FFFF:FFFF:FFFF"
I mean you fake your reciver with softwareclean.bin

After model ID is fffff then You can upgrade any ferguson hf8800firmware.

I linked the last emu firmware of fergie for you

Good luck!

PS:I worked hard about this convert like you before.
good softwareclean.bin???download?
Old 01-10-2011, 09:54  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hello dear forum members!I have this receiver opticum 7700 cicx hd,unfortunetly,it's unusable(just fta).In previos posts in this tread were given links to upgrade to ferguson 8800,but they not working.I'm new to opticum receivers,so i would really aprecciate Your help.THANK yOU.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:58  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arma123 View Post
hello dear forum members!I have this receiver opticum 7700 cicx hd,unfortunetly,it's unusable(just fta).In previos posts in this tread were given links to upgrade to ferguson 8800,but they not working.I'm new to opticum receivers,so i would really aprecciate Your help.THANK yOU.
Read my postings carefully.I succeed before and you too

http://www.herosh.com/download/99538....CICX.rar.html

After fff.fff.fff on the screen then you can upgrade your machine downloading any hf8800 emu firmware
Old 23-01-2018, 04:43  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Softwareclean.bin ihtiyaç lütfen