Go Back   Sat Universe > SAT Related > Satellite Tv Chat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Medialink Black Panther

Satellite Tv Chat

Old 26-05-2011, 21:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi!
Is any in here knowing about some master password reset function´s or keys at the Medialink Black Panther
cause I have one who is going to lock up and call for an password - which I´am quite sure is = 0000 but any try to the box handle give me only wrong password
Old 25-06-2011, 23:27  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barc View Post
Could you advise were i can obtain a software update i want to update via usb
Thank you
u do it via the box and network
Old 25-06-2011, 23:29  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sattstuff View Post
Hi!
Is any in here knowing about some master password reset function´s or keys at the Medialink Black Panther
cause I have one who is going to lock up and call for an password - which I´am quite sure is = 0000 but any try to the box handle give me only wrong password
how are u trying to do a password?

go to network, look at ur ip

lets see is of a router 192.168.1.1 or 0.1 at end, go to ie or ff and put in bar 192.168.1.1:8080
8080 is the port of the box, default login is admin and 0000
Old 11-10-2011, 07:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I am new to forum and new to Blackpanther receiver too.

Been trying to update the firmware. Problem is all the firmware are in .img format and in USB mode receiver is accepting only .abs files.

Please help me on steps in uploading .img file to receiver
Old 27-10-2011, 00:25  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I'm new too great job guys !!!
Old 06-11-2011, 15:00  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Media link black panther

Hey people

I have a media link black panther box that needs
Updating software/server. I'm not very clued up on these
Things, but it is no longer unlocking the channels.
How do I go about doing this? Any help would be
Appreciated taa
Old 26-11-2011, 14:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

hei there on new software 2,16 the admin and 0000 not working
any 1 know whats the problem .
i updated directly from internet to newest software since i have this problem . before worked with no problem
Old 23-12-2011, 06:05  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Please advise how do i enter a cline into the black panther
also can a sky white card be used with this box if so how do i set it up
thank you
Old 23-10-2012, 20:37  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Unhappy [email protected] black panther

[email protected] black panther new software update
[email protected] Black Panther Firmware
sand please
Old 10-11-2012, 05:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

https://rapidshare.com/files/5670680...2card_v239.zip this is for 2 card receiver
you must make folder as update in your usb stich en then copy this image to update folder put usb stick on your receiver end restart your receiver update begin self