Go Back   Sat Universe > HDTV And Ultra HDTV > Other HDTV Receivers > Opticum - Globo HD

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Opticum X406p "sw is wrong, please download again! 2" message

Opticum - Globo HD

Old 26-06-2014, 14:07  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default Opticum X406p "sw is wrong, please download again! 2" message

Hello,

Recently I bought Opticum HD x406p and after upgrade i get this message. I've tried many different software, everything is going well, I can run new software from usb and get "Succesfull" message after upgrade, receiver reboots and after that always show "sw is wrong, please download again". Please let me know if someone has a solution for this problem.

Regards
Old 30-06-2014, 14:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hi,

I found information that SN of the receiver should be changed:

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthre...=260287&page=3

My receiver doesn't have RS232 port, i also don't understand whole procedure, which SN i should give, can SN be modified in software binary file? Please help.
Old 30-06-2014, 21:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

I found solution. It seems that latest X406p receivers has to have new fimware. I was able to succesfully boot with soft X406p_V1.09.10346_conax with pvr_20140313, unfortunatly i couldn't find any patch for this release.
Old 26-09-2014, 18:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Hello,

I have the same problem with SW IS WRONG.
Could you describe step by step how you fixed that problem?
Old 11-02-2015, 00:09  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Smile

This one should work:
X406p_V1.09.11815_21-04-2014_TEMP.bin
https://app.box.com/s/qo2zc1kdffhrecmpddy146xb6g27pi3s
It is with patch
The problem started when Globo split into 2 companies, one is still Globo and the other is AX Technology. They both make 406, but with different chip or something. Hope this helps.

Last edited by pimpf1; 11-02-2015 at 00:13..
The Following User Says Thank You to pimpf1 For This Useful Post:
cyclades (17-02-2015)