SKY GERMANY Change System To ***+ICAM

headhache

Registered
Still saying empty talk !!
This is a list of processors that use csa1 and csa3
https://www.etsi.org/images/files/D...scrambling_Scrambling-Algorithm-Licensees.pdf
humax cpu fijt broadcom and last of them sky q

According to sky de so far, things are fine with 09c4, but there are some occasions with emm and ecm too long too variable

Rgd.

no
they use custom algo which has been created and implemented many year ago before dvb-csa3 officiall release

offcourse this icam chip suposedly could manage dvb-csa3 if certain providers wants to encrypt ts by that way , but as we know they dont

thats why i know about 2 things:

-running sky uk from orca icone servers is pure rumour
-their hack is just stupid "DCW" hack

DCW hack means about they have installed CAM in providers STB synchronised with rest of servers
it just getting ECMs from clients decrypt it by broadcom and share DCW from it - thats all !!!

they dont have any psyhicall access to plain cwpk keys decrypted from bcm because broadcom did excellent job by isolating crypto modules from mips/arm so the way by getting plain keys somehow by some commands is pure dream

offcourse few of the hardware hacks barelly possibly to release on bcm to getting reall keys but i think they are not smart enough to do it

cezar07

Registered
no
they use custom algo which has been created and implemented many year ago before dvb-csa3 officiall release

offcourse this icam chip suposedly could manage dvb-csa3 if certain providers wants to encrypt ts by that way , but as we know they dont

DCW hack means about they have installed CAM in providers STB synchronised with rest of servers
it just getting ECMs from clients decrypt it by broadcom and share DCW from it - thats all !!!

they dont have any psyhicall access to plain cwpk keys decrypted from bcm because broadcom did excellent job by isolating crypto modules from mips/arm so the way by getting plain keys somehow by some commands is pure dream

offcourse few of the hardware hacks barelly possibly to release on bcm to getting reall keys but i think they are not smart enough to do it
- but how he sumared all this ? one box one dcw how made all chanells works ? this nead crazy number box and alot hardware sky uk i think have around 250-300 chanells; italy 150 . this is crazy number abo.
- why people no hack broadcam ? this cpu is in alot others hardware if he will be hack hardware; this doing alot posibility to hackers no only have acces to tv .
- i think if sky de will be down i think will be 3 big *** platform this who will be have this will eb king in the jungle.

headhache

Registered
- but how he sumared all this ? one box one dcw how made all chanells works ? this nead crazy number box and alot hardware sky uk i think have around 250-300 chanells; italy 150 . this is crazy number abo.
- why people no hack broadcam ? this cpu is in alot others hardware if he will be hack hardware; this doing alot posibility to hackers no only have acces to tv .
- i think if sky de will be down i think will be 3 big *** platform this who will be have this will eb king in the jungle.
because broadcom strictly keept keyladder certiffication process while sti not

thats why also NDX choosen broadcom for providers instead of sti
there just few sti receivers exist in NDX development maybe because some of providers wanna this shit to use

i dont see any problem to decrypt control words over provider cpu and send to the clients tested on sti cpu 8 year ago :)

if you were look how sti keyladder hack works then you understand where is the problem

the chipset keys or keys decrypted by chipset should held in security space while idiots from sti dont do that

they allow user space to read from DCW area + they allow you to move plain cwpk keys to DCW area

in broadcom even if you can read from DCW space you cant move to this place cwpk keys

it took many years and many work on broadcom hack without any success by any team
then if you think about these keys are readable somehow then you are completly wrong

it can be done by some other ways except side channel attack (which would cost you big money to release)

few of them exist and have been succefully executed by me on sti cpu

does they will works on broadcom cpu ? well thats good question because they can secured against

problem is about any of this hack need big work in ida to understand security processor commands (all of other ways existed partially need commands to play with)
but time will tell...

Last edited:

agamon42

Registered
Donating Member
no change so far.All channels work fine even sky 1hd and new sport pack too.The problem is on your side.
bye

YoKo

Registered
Probably because of a big problem with the new encryption method in Switzerland where too much users were not able to watch even with original receivers.. :nana:

cezar07

Registered
Probably because of a big problem with the new encryption method in Switzerland where too much users were not able to watch even with original receivers.. :nana:

Friend this is no reason to back; if he will be have law who no gived possibilty pairing. This will be was reason back.
I think reason back maybe is one; he now prepared all to down in next weak.

Spire2zz

Registered
no

Can you say to your knowledge what is the difference between Y3$ israel for example and $KY UK encryption?

headhache

Registered
Can you say to your knowledge what is the difference between Y3$ israel for example and $KY UK encryption?
i dont know never have access to this provider equipment
anyways what i can say

as you know certain ndx providers have v13 smartcards with buggy infineon this cpu can do only des or des is managed by smartcard software so is possibly to bruteforce keys and use in oscam

alleged broadcom hacks started from yes usrael later they did cosmote etc what i think there these guys dont hacked any broadcom they just use v13 smartcards with bruteforced keys in this providers and thats all !!!

the rest of hacks was big lie also like nova greece they used old blue dragon cards and at now maybe they transmute just DCW from bcm descrambler or even maybe not , heard about in nova exist possibility to use des keys ;)

but if they saying about they hacked bcm ask them about BSECK firmware extracted parts or another proof of this hack , i think this hack doesnt exist and beat me if i dont have right

Last edited:

Spire2zz

Registered
i dont know never have access to this provider equipment
anyways what i can say

as you know certain ndx providers have v13 smartcards with buggy infineon this cpu can do only des or des is managed by smartcard software so is possibly to bruteforce keys and use in oscam

alleged broadcom hacks started from yes usrael later they did cosmote etc what i think there these guys dont hacked any broadcom they just use v13 smartcards with bruteforced keys in this providers and thats all !!!

the rest of hacks was big lie also like nova greece they used old blue dragon cards and at now maybe they transmute just DCW from bcm descrambler or even maybe not , heard about in nova exist possibility to use des keys ;)

but if they saying about they hacked bcm ask them about BSECK firmware extracted parts or another proof of this hack , i think this hack doesnt exist and beat me if i dont have right

There is no point asking these people for anything. You wont get any answer. I just am interested and think its news worth discussing. I did see rhumor that with o$n and ye$ the provider changed the keys pretty often which is why they go black for periods, but they were cracking it again in a few days. I guess with all the receivers they could have a sort of cloud bot net with pretty immense processing power. How long do you think it would take to brute force a key?

paytv

Registered
Sky cinema+1 hd sky cinema +1 sky cinema +24 hd sky cinema spezial hd sky cinema Hits Down Switch iks forever