ROCKNROLL
happybirthday 1 jan
happybirthday on real date
nice touch to have 2 birthdays in one year he he
:thum:

Last edited by a moderator:

Batata4u

Registered
Thx a lot to all of you mates. But to be honest it is not really my birthday today, I just enter 1.1. of some year on the boards so people wouldn't congratulate me. I guess mate batata picked it up on some other board, since I didn't enter any birthday here on SU. But thank you all just as same as if it was really my birthday. Happy New Year everyone.

So will you tell us when it's your real birthday .. ??? :D

I will be pleased to congratulate you a second time .. :lol:

Rocknroll

Staff member
Administrator
So will you tell us when it's your real birthday .. ??? :D

I will be pleased to congratulate you a second time .. :lol:

We'll keep it on 1.1 :D

My birthday is on same date as the date when Netherlands & Belgium declared neutrality in 1939, US destroyer Greer fired on German submarine U-652 in 1941, and Beyonce Knowles was born on same date :D

But never mind that. Even though I am still young man, I don't like to be reminded of the time passing by.

kobenan

Registered
Happy Birthday Rocknroll​

birthday3.gif

renee

SatUniverse's Friend
Registered
A Happy Birthday to you, Rocknroll :wer45:

Have a wonderful evening and I wish you lots of success for this coming year :thum:

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

X

xtrue

Even if in great delay........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY M8 and HAPPY NEW YEARS

Best Regards!!

fesu

Registered
Hi :yourock:nroll Sorry I missed it:cry22::hammer:,hope it was a great day for you my friend.Thanks for keeping us up todate with the sat universe :bravo

Vipolo

Registered
i want do,also here in your "home",my best happy birthday..... i'm in delay but then your birthday continued for all 2007 :D:D

cin cin