Trying to understand CCW/DCW...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crc_73

Registered
Just wondering if there are any knowledgeable folks about here that can help me understand how this encryption works.

I've seen the hex numbers for various channels, but don't know how to get them into the bin file I load into the box (a SL65). I use a Gold Ram bin file, and can use KeyEdit v1.6 to edit this file, and most of the encryptions/providers etc. From reading here and other forums, it seem that I should be able to put in CCW/DCW numbers under the B!SS section of the editior, and I can see how to add new numbers to the bin file, but the fields available are "SID", "PMT PID" and "KEY", but I don't know how to relate these fields to the hex string I see posted here. "KEY" is easy enough, but how do I figure out the "SID" and "PMT SID" numbers from the hex string?

crc_73

Registered
Thanks, I was thinking that. So if I see something along the lines of:

D 0500:022F00:0323:0BBA:138 B::xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx ; Civilisation

what's the "SID" and whats the "PMT PID". I was looking at the SID and PMT PID numbers already in the Gold Ram file, and checking them against the numbers I see in the various CCW/DCW threads, but couldn't find any the same, though searching, for example on google, 2B0D 0120 (which is first SID and PMT PID entry in the gold ram file), throws up MGM on 1W.

joseph_lowe

Registered
It's better search in site as this

h**p://www.kingofsat.net/

here you can find informations about sid and pmt for all channels , for example Disc civilization at 16°east

sid is 803 (in decimal) ---> 0323 (in hexdecimal)
pmt is 3002 (in decimal) ---> 0BBA (in hexdecimal)

crc_73

Registered
Nice, thanks for the quick replies and the great info. I'll do some experimenting on this tonight. Thanks again.

crc_73

Registered
Did some experimenting on this, but still no luck. When I go to the key editor to put in the key, I can only enter 12-hex strings, whereas they keys seem to have 16 or more hex values.

What else am I missing?

A.S.Roma

Registered
hello,

This Is The algo For BISS and DCW :
if ur key is
AA BB CC XX DD EE FF YY;
XX = AA + BB + CC AND "FF"
YY = DD + EE + FF AND "FF"
so.......
if you have only 12-hex ,take it easy ! your emulator calculate the Checksum Value ( XX and YY )
just enter The Other digits means except XX and YY !

Good Luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.