hello testi

one more time you are the best , is ok , dont block

I use only the channels of tntsat and the equidia for hotbird ,

thank a lot

bye

T-down

Registered
firmware ?

on which channels receiver is blocked ... this happens only on tntsat or on c+nl also ?

The receiver is blocked after watching channels from TNTSAT and just a restart solve the problem.
Sat: Astra 19e ; FW: FTA-2.1T7

Last edited:

T-down

Registered
Test file is working fine . No freezers at all . Thx my friend . I cannot say how much I appreciate your work .
Thanks again.

T-down

Registered
Hello Testi,
I am very sorry but I have still some freezers with the test file. This is some kind of misterious ...:

a) old file 545/546 = switching to a TNTSAT programm , watching the channel , switching away = still watching the new programm but the remote does nothing and "onscreen banner" stays on screen ;
this occurs with and without fav list !

b) test file: switching to a TNTSAT programm , watching the channel , switching away all seems to be o.k. , but after switching a second or third time = still watching the new programm but the remote does nothing and "onscreen banner" stays on screen ; this occurs with having a fav list !
b1) with no fav list everything seems to o.k. , but I am still testing !

Have a wonderfull weekend ( I can say this at Wednesday evening ... )

T-down

Registered
Bulsat keys are coded in the RP . So , only Testi can change the keys . Testi himself gave this answer here in this post at the beginning.

Rebordosa

VIP
Hi friends.

Dear friend Testi. There are another problems with the latest rp´s RAI package in Hotbird don`t work, and some freezes in Tv Globo internacional also in The Hotbird.

Keep up the excelent work. Thank you for everything.

Regards.

T-down

Registered
Hello Testi;
rp547_501 not clearing TNTSAT , Astra 19e .
c+nl ,Astra 19e keys are down , so we have to wait and hope for new one .
time : 10:00 cet
best regards

Last edited:

T-down

Registered
2nd edit :
This is strange behaviour :
searching for new TV and Radio stations : find 848 TV channels ( ok ) , find 250 Radio channels ( ok ) , BUT I cannot store the Radio channels at all ! No Radio channels stored in Radio list .

I know I had the channels before TNTSAT was in the RP , because I used them on regular basis .
Now they are gone . Does this occured because the new RP´s use a false register ? Just a question ...

canaille

Registered
no not ok, and block the demo to channel , is better to wait ,your test whith the box

thanks
bye

testi

Super VIP
please try this one .... here it is working fine.

via only , if it is oki i will readd the rest ...

please test if your freezes and switching problems are gone !!

T-down

Registered
please try this one .... here it is working fine.

via only , if it is oki i will readd the rest ...

please test if your freezes and switching problems are gone !!

Thx my friend , indeed this file is working fine ! No freezers at all ! Thanks again .
Btw , do you know what is going on with I2 C+NL on Astra 19e ? I mean the system I2 is fully brocken and the guys are not coming up with the key 02 . Is this some kind of np for special friends ? Do you have any information on this issue ?

Have a nice weekend