For Testi: Discussion about the latest rp files

T-down

Registered
You can use your remote control or NBx01magager to put keys in your rk . Just for adding one provider and one key use your RC .
Regards

Last edited:

fabiandaniel

Registered
You can use your remote control or NBx01magager to put keys in your rk . Just for adding one provider and one key use your RC .
Regards

thanks

I can put the key in rk with RC. but with nbx01 I can't add new key.(I can only edit the existing key)

edvin b.

Registered
It seems that latest RP does not support R*I keys in RK table, even with "spare" PROV ID ***202 and ***2E2... but as allways thanks Testi...also, do we have to rub our hands waiting for T*T S*T gift ;-)
Rgs Edvin

testi

Super VIP
try this one please ...

tntsat does not work , because the firmware crashes on that long ecm`s , so there will be no tntsat on nb501/601

T-down

Registered
Hello Testi,
I am still running on rp_12_nb501 and it is working great , but did you change something on CW-ORF ? Before you change I2 for putting keys manually in a softcam the channel cleared with "starting ... 1th ..." , now after I tried to take a quick lock ( channel already started today ) ... black screen . Did you accidentally change something ? Do I have to switch on to rp_13 ?
Very best regards
Td

ps ... : I will start again in a few days to work on the 368-table issue ... fingers crossed .. I always having hope to finally solve this fu***** stuff...

srcedalmacije

Registered
i dont get it?! See, i want to watch bulsat but it doesnt work for me no more. I don get it how to enter key with nbX01, i dont see there any section for keys at all. Anyone to help me?

giovanni666

Registered
Rai keys??? Doesn´t work,and no keys in the table of manual keys. Can anybody help me to see rai? (I have put rp 13,and the softcam keys file):mad::confused:

testi

Super VIP
UPC is working since some time here but it will be completly down very soon - so there is no need to release it.
For digitürk I don't have keys - all that keys you find are crypted and the guys who have real keys want something in exchange - for me this is pure hobby - so I don't have anything to exchange.
Nowadays all that stuff is about money ...

T-down

Registered
Good morning Testi,

are the latest files for Digiturk ,Eutelsat 7A @ 7° East ?

0d008c --**** isn´t it 0d00c8 ?

who is 0d002a ?

Sorry for asking and I am pretty sure I cannot test these files ---

Thx TD