S10 openbox tv menu guide

kevsan

Registered
Any one help please with menu guide on above box i loaded new abs and lost the orignal tv menu guide it was replaced with a drab one line scroll up / down only instead of three line scroll up down left and right also the fav does not always save.
Thanks in advance kev

cxc02582006

Registered
do you use openbox s10 hd receiver?

we also supply the model,and could you show me the pictures about the menu you want?thanks for your good consideration
jackei

kevsan

Registered
Hi ya.Thanks for your reply.
I cant upload any pics at the moment my phone does not support it.Its just a basic phone.
When i used to press tv menu guide i got a near full screen guide spanning three rows with option to scroll up down left and right also in colour.
Now all i have is a small panel on the left of screen in grey and black thats hard to see if you have tv on a open program and you can only scroll up or down.
Been like this for about a week and i am anoyed with myself for this to happen.
Thank you again for the interest in this problem.
kev.
:confused:

kevsan

Registered
Hi ya.Thanks for your reply.
I cant upload any pics at the moment my phone does not support it.Its just a basic phone.
When i used to press tv menu guide i got a near full screen guide spanning three rows with option to scroll up down left and right also in colour.
Now all i have is a small panel on the left of screen in grey and black thats hard to see if you have tv on a open program and you can only scroll up or down.
Been like this for about a week and i am anoyed with myself for this to happen.
Thank you again for the interest in this problem.
kev.
:confused:
All sorted now problem was i had new box oct 2011 and put older firmware in it