Be Aware Gemini 4.4 Images

eli.racheli

Registered
yes , he said that he dont know anything about it and he sells only original boxes.
i have few option now
1. talk to him to give my money back
2. rat on him to DMM
3. local police

eli.racheli

Registered
mac ?

the dealer told me that there is diffrent mac address for each region , 00-09-34 for grmany , 00-12-25 for middle east , etc,

is is true ?

Furigan

Registered
No, it is not true!
I am from tha far east of Europe (Bulgaria :)), and ALL of the original Dreamboxes (and some clones :)) are with 00-09-34 in the beginning of the MAC addresses.
The guys from DMM knows better than your dealer.
Take your money back (or change the beginning of the MAC).
Greetings !

lasbrisas

Registered
There is a compiled list of sellers/retailers selling cloned boxes, what I have found is that they normally sell them cheaper than the normal price so beware !

eli.racheli

Registered
hi ,
you should be aware from dm500s , it is been more than a year that this model is not manufactore anymore !!! there is also dm500s with mac address that start with 00-09-34 !!!
i have decided not to take the dm500s and insted of that i will get relook 200s.

nou@dvb

Registered
have decided not to take the dm500s and insted of that i will get relook 200s. stream bm200cas itgat??????

Sputnik11

Registered
mac addy changing does not work

it does not change my mac after the describes procedure with init file... attributes it set to 755. What else can I try, or what I am doing wrong?

dMd™

Registered
it does not change my mac after the describes procedure with init file... attributes it set to 755. What else can I try, or what I am doing wrong?

...init file not change MAC address hardware.
Gemini Image detect hardware MAC address, for change use this procedure
"brainwave_MAC_CHANGER_toolkit" only for Dreambox 500 clone

Last edited: