DVBDream Lan Streaming

testuser1234

Registered
I'm a bit confused by the terminology "Lan streaming". Is it correct that the streaming feature is only available for a lan network connection? Currently my desktop pc is connected to the network via wifi and I did not get it work:mad:. Many thanks!

herrrr

Registered
If Wi-Fi is fast enough, there shouldn't be problems with streaming. ;)

Last edited:

trendnet

Registered
If Wi-Fi is fast enough, there shouldn't be problems with streaming. ;)

I have wired 100bps up and 100bps down fiber and when i try that a few day ago it only work for my internal ip ...I ask a friend to test and give him a external ip and it did not work i have static ip and all my port are open and firewall is down from the cable company so why my friend could not test ? can you advice thanks..

herrrr

Registered
I have wired 100bps up and 100bps down fiber and when i try that a few day ago it only work for my internal ip ...I ask a friend to test and give him a external ip and it did not work i have static ip and all my port are open and firewall is down from the cable company so why my friend could not test ? can you advice thanks..
I'd say open the ports, but I see it's already done...
Some providers have problems with this kind of things, for example, do you have a working webcam?