Mvision hd270cn problem

DIMOUKS

Registered
Hello friends

I have a problem with a new mvision 270 that i bought.
I saved the firmware (f6.06) from the other mvision i had, which is working perfectly and i transfered it to the new box but the channels won't open in the new box.
I downloaded the f-firmware again from the internet and uploaded it again but that didnt work. The box is connected to the internet normally because it has an ip assigned and youtube is working properly. I tried rebooting my router and the box several times and tried to upload older emu firmwares but rhe channels are always dark.
Do you guys have any suggestions? am i forgetting something? It is strange because my first mvision box has the same firmware and is working perfectly.
Thanks for your help and sorry for the long post.

ndimou

Registered
which cannels are u trying to open alot of cannels are down atm 13e & 19e most open

The new box that i bought doesnt open any channels at all, i have an older one that is opening all the channels normally, so i dont think there is a problem with the server.

DIMOUKS

Registered
I contacted the retailer and he told me that the 2 mvision boxes that i have are not same version because when i open the old one which is working, the front lcd panel says F100 but when i open the new one which is not working, the panel says F200. He also told me that they dont work with the same firmwares except the last one which is good for both of them.
I dont know if thats true because i have tried the latest one (F6.06) and it didn't work. So the bottom line is that if any of you is planning to buy a new mvision 270 make sure that it's an older model (it has to say F100 when you turn it on), otherwise you are going to have problems with the free server.