Help m-vsion 9085 crashed

jojo30

Registered
I was trying to upgrade my firmware to fcis9085usb_combo_647 , when it finished , it showed the ''good'' message and then I reboot it, but it came up with an error message after the reboot. Please help required.!!!

x30pvr

Registered
I was trying to upgrade my firmware to fcis9085usb_combo_647 , when it finished , it showed the ''good'' message and then I reboot it, but it came up with an error message after the reboot. Please help required.!!!
please exactlty say to us wich kind of error ?

while to help you

jojo30

Registered
It came up with the ''err0'' message. It doesn't start - boot and I can't connect it to the pc again so I can try again because it can not get connected to any port.

x30pvr

Registered
It came up with the ''err0'' message. It doesn't start - boot and I can't connect it to the pc again so I can try again because it can not get connected to any port.
Err. 0

Tends to happen when it turns off before you have the deco Good on the display.

Forcing the burden of the firm. Indications of Mitega friend to fix the error 0:
1-Conectas Deco PC with a button back off
With a 2-Utils MvisionE + das firm to charge and says that although there is no continuous deco
3-Choose upgrade software, choose the firm you're going to get (a best original), and gives a start
The 4-Utils mvisionE + show "d000", now turns on the deco (BROUGHT Err0 in the display) off and then turn it on again. And this, you should upload (This firing Shutdown and lighting must be done without much later).
If not what it takes to first, keep trying until it caught q.

Although the display says "ERRO 0" if apretamos with both the volume buttons on the deco of the two at a time, we will see that the display says "092" if we make the burden of the firmware using the pulsed although not detect pc connection deco-The firw is introduced without problems, on the computer when the word good, release the buttons on the volume and we will see that starts to climb up to finish F001 and the word "GOOD".

i_lpt

Registered
If you have done what x30pvr says, Can you please informs us if everything is o.k.