Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

Ban user above you

Claudia's Games

Old 15-11-2007, 14:56  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ban renee for not putting up a mouth watering avatar, SHAME ON U ,.
The Following User Says Thank You to drahcirk03 For This Useful Post:
renee (16-11-2007)
Old 16-11-2007, 21:22  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SatUniverse's Friend

Thanked 3,247 Times in 1,596 Posts

Ban on drahcirk because his mind is fixed on undecent
pictures instead of his wife/girlfriend
Old 18-11-2007, 12:11  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ban on renee(again) because i like to ban people, and she has bad timing
Old 18-11-2007, 13:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i ban you all...because no one told me anythng about this new game....

that means i am the winner since i ban all of you....
Old 21-11-2007, 11:35  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SatUniverse's Friend

Ban Claudiaa, because she declared herself the winner
Old 22-11-2007, 15:01  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Ban renee for doing that to me...
Old 22-11-2007, 16:32  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

ban on claudiaa for baning renee, that's my job
Old 22-11-2007, 23:46  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian
SatUniverse's Friend

Ban Mario because he's got too many Zeros behind his name
Old 23-11-2007, 14:16  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

i ban both of you for been against me...
Old 23-11-2007, 15:33  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

game is called ban user above you, so claudiaa you can't ban both of us , so i'll ban you for not understanding difference between singular and plural!