Nickname change

Ferret

Marching On Together !
Staff member
Administrator
so how many posts i required to be an active member?
My issue in this case is you've been a member since 2014 and your first post is requesting a username change. You have not even made an introduction thread.

You don't post so who will see your new username ? It just a waste of my time.

D

Deleted member 410067

My issue in this case is you've been a member since 2014 and your first post is requesting a username change. You have not even made an introduction thread.

You don't post so who will see your new username ? It just a waste of my time.
i didn't post anything because i used this site mainly to understand the technology . Forgive me for that. Can you please change my username?

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
there is no point in what you are doing, I think Ferret was very clear on this point.
Look if he does it to one person, it's only certain that others will start asking for the same thing.
So stop wasting your time on this thread or shoutbox asking for name change and do something creative for the forum and the rest will come.. ;)

WaRp

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Staff member
Administrator
You've done it many times with your other accounts that are already banned , look-> HERE and HERE
What a surprise, HERE you ask for the same name.
if I go further back I will surely find the rest of your accounts that had the same ending, even your signature (which I removed, by the way) was a link that sent users to a ''strange'' group
it seems to me you're trying to hide your past again.
So i do not approve of the name change you request.