mvision updates?

chenez

Registered
Unable to access the mycavern site to check for latest update, anyone know if it's still available?

maurice594

Registered
I have been trying for 4 days now and no luck, I did know they changed their web-site about 2 weeks ago which is the one I am trying.

chenez

Registered
many thanks for your replies, still could not get it with browser? but fine with link from renpod! cheers!

chenez

Registered
updated latest firmware 6.12, nothing clearing does anyone else have the same problem?

maurice594

Registered
Hi chenez, if you are talking about MV270 then there is no new 6.12 update at "My Cavern" still showing 6.11 May 7.
There is a problem at the moment with some 270 boxes, mine is down from last night and on other sites people are reporting server down. Regards.

elgeneral

Registered
Hi chenez, if you are talking about MV270 then there is no new 6.12 update at "My Cavern" still showing 6.11 May 7.
There is a problem at the moment with some 270 boxes, mine is down from last night and on other sites people are reporting server down. Regards.

I reported this today ;);)

chenez

Registered
Hi maurice I got the 6.12 update of this site, but to be fair I wasn't clearing any channels with 6.11, yes receiver is a 270
it probably is a server issue, I keep trying and report back.
many thanks!

maurice594

Registered
chenez, just learned that this is official MV FW (on their web-site)and has no gift, you will have to wait until the gift update comes out. Regards.

satman10_0

Registered
The HD270CN_06.12 is the official Firmware, but the HD270CN_F6.12released July 4th is the patched software.

Updated software patches for the following receiver models are also available at MyCavern: HD300E. HD300N. HD260Wifi

Last edited:

maurice594

Registered
Thanks for that info satman 10 0 but does F6.12 for the 270 open the channels that seemed to be down on "Some" boxes??

chenez

Registered
yes can confirm that maurice594, just added latest patch from mycavern and still nothing clearing! in system information shows 6.12 june 2013, am I correct in thinking some boxes are clearing?

maurice594

Registered
If some are clearing then the owners are keeping quite, on other sites people are reporting only down boxes.