Go Back   Sat Universe > Other Receivers > Rest of them > Deltasat

Note: Visitors from certain countries might see in-text advertising(underlind words in posts) or pop-under ads.
It is only shown to unregistered visitors or members that haven't made any posts. So you can easily get rid of it.

World-Of-Satellite

please help deltasat 1105

Deltasat

Old 15-11-2008, 00:51  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default please help deltasat 1105

hello everybody
today i update my deltasat1105 with the new software 9.87, after that rceiver want renboot. what shell i do. i know that i can downgrade to erlier versio, but why i am having problem with this version 9.87?? so please help...
Old 15-11-2008, 02:41  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

if you want the Italian section
The Following User Says Thank You to alle For This Useful Post:
[email protected] (15-11-2008)
Old 15-11-2008, 03:08  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default please help

i still have the same problem, with the new update 9.87, my stb cant rebbot, i was forced to downgrade to earlier version and upgrade to 9.86, now machine is working.but not with 9.87, is it bugs in software or whtat, i hope someone can answer me...
Old 15-11-2008, 19:12  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default deltasat 9.87

not good
Old 15-11-2008, 19:24  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Thanked 1,654 Times in 150 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sat_nr1 View Post
i still have the same problem, with the new update 9.87, my stb cant rebbot, i was forced to downgrade to earlier version and upgrade to 9.86, now machine is working.but not with 9.87, is it bugs in software or whtat, i hope someone can answer me...
beetween 9.86 and 9.87 versions , there is no difference....with 9.87 you are able only to read tring conax cards with internal reader....about emu there is no difference
Old 16-11-2008, 11:47  Translate from English to Italian  Translate from English to French  Translate from English to German  Translate from English to Spanish  Translate from English to Dutch  Translate from English to Greek  Translate from English to Portuguese  Translate from English to Russian  Translate from English to Russian

Default deltasat 1105

thanx for replay, my problem still exsist. when i upgrade to
V9.87 , machine want reboot, it hang with red light in machine. what could be the problem.d