Method of Opening PowerVu Channels in Enigma2 Using Oscam

pippone

Registered
hi, i have sunray 4 sim a8p, you can recommend an image to open channels in PowerVu? what to install, ccam or oscam? there is a guide? thanks

Ghouri

Registered
hi, i have sunray 4 sim a8p, you can recommend an image to open channels in PowerVu? what to install, ccam or oscam? there is a guide? thanks
I suggest using an OpenPLi 4 or OpenATV image. You have to use Oscam Emu. For guide, plz go to page# 8, post# 74 and download pdf file.

abrasat

Registered
If would like to use my own channel lists, and use DreamboxEdit (started twice) to copy only the "powervu" bouquets containing the "stream" channels (available in the oscam packages in this topic) into my bouquet list. Would that work ?

swipe

Registered
Hi Folx,

is there any solution to use the PV configs to a Linux CS x86-PC, and from there to stream it to a STB?

cbr900

Registered
What are the E! HD parameters on E9 that are needed for dreamboxedit for the:

Service type:
service ID:
transponderID:
network ID:
namespace:

please

peter0910

Registered
"cbr900

What are the E! HD parameters on E9 that are needed for dreamboxedit for the:

Service type:
service ID:
transponderID:
network ID:
namespace:

please"

Last edited:

payam64

Registered
I use ET 6000.

Please guide me how to set up the power vu OSCAM file on the STB?
I performed as follows:

1- install an oscam on STB through TSPANEL
2- copy and paste (overwrite) the oscam which is placed in "OscamEmu-mips-powervu" to the root where oscam installed via DCC.
3- copy and paste (overwrite) the contents of the "oscam config" folder (oscam.conf& oscam.server& oscam.user& SoftCam.Key) to the config folder of installed oscam on STB via DCC.
4- Run the oscam emu.
5- All the streaming stuff has done according to the instrument.

Please help me understand my mistake and guide me to do this right.

(I have streamed the bwtv channel and there is nothing just black screen. The STB shows the channel is streaming and also the bwtv code is included in the softcam.key So, I think I did all the streaming procedure right and my fault is just in setting the oscam emu up. )

Thank you