Dishtv sd dump

Dani270

Registered
There is only one way to get the dump file . .
Use Lab tool programmer . .
Even You get the dump file you will not be able to find the RSA Key .
They have changed formate.
There are 4 lines in the Dump files ( Muhammad Kabeer Post ) which can cause the card paired . . . but how to use those lines ...few people knows but they are making money out of it . .
The Dish TV company is shit . they can not stop it .
there engineer are dump .... idiots . .
Soon the new system will be released after .. we get profit from it.

if you send me thos 4 line i can calculate for you

asad khan

Registered
easy

if you send me thos 4 line i can calculate for you

Yes Dani270 ur so genius but why u ask about the those line u need to find and than u reply . I think old sat repairer ( primple ) is happy now a days he get the digi.. new method also dis...

voodoov

Registered
Yes Dani270 ur so genius but why u ask about the those line u need to find and than u reply . I think old sat repairer ( primple ) is happy now a days he get the digi.. new method also dis...

so you are twerking here in search of your dishtv updated card and waiting for any hint to again making money..
you will never find it your rsa calculator time is near to end.
if you have guts do this time yourself

asad khan

Registered
change

so you are twerking here in search of your dishtv updated card and waiting for any hint to again making money..
you will never find it your rsa calculator time is near to end.
if you have guts do this time yourself

I think u say it with ur real id why u make other nick or id to say this. I work on new box not old rs.. u know this and i also say bye bye to make my last pd.. pat.. r.a... to my friend . U also know this stupid old card have no more good it slow i work now on new c..pk co..x ch,,t box or card .

voodoov

Registered
I think u say it with ur real id why u make other nick or id to say this. I work on new box not old rs.. u know this and i also say bye bye to make my last pd.. pat.. r.a... to my friend . U also know this stupid old card have no more good it slow i work now on new c..pk co..x ch,,t box or card .

don't waste time on c..pk it will public before your success.
just wait and see a new change is near

asad khan

Registered
dreaming

don't waste time on c..pk it will public before your success.
just wait and see a new change is near

I think u dreaming about nag... sou... am... provider not in co... yes i also find the sulation to skip the pa.... with cm... like nag... do for chnage ro....? to mer... c..k7 .