need ecm in post cam for dishtv hd 100E

klivo

Banned
bro plz tell me I have old SD dump how do I fine new RSA key

you is normal ?? i writed before: " .. provider attacked and too sd boxes now used HW pairing !!!
if you card work few day back and you not used blocker - now you have HW paired card and not chance on this moment for using in linux box or server !! algo still not public !!

understand now ? .. No new RSA keys !! you card no more will be work in linux box/server !! only original receiver !! :thum:

BTW: all others rsa providers as polish N-ka will be switched soon.. mu he he sega24 :nana:

DM9004K

Registered
you is normal ?? i writed before: " .. provider attacked and too sd boxes now used HW pairing !!!
if you card work few day back and you not used blocker - now you have HW paired card and not chance on this moment for using in linux box or server !! algo still not public !!

understand now ? .. No new RSA keys !! you card no more will be work in linux box/server !! only original receiver !! :thum:

BTW: all others rsa providers as polish N-ka will be switched soon.. mu he he sega24 :nana:

sir sorry and thanks

israr

Registered

i don't agree with you klivo dishtv sd don't using hw pairing my card also blocked when provided attck, and i generate new rsa again,with the help of some friends, you are asking people for money but you failed to set dishtv sd card in oscam its hard for you but its true

rdxneel

Registered
i don't agree with you klivo dishtv sd don't using hw pairing my card also blocked when provided attck, and i generate new rsa again,with the help of some friends, you are asking people for money but you failed to set dishtv sd card in oscam its hard for you but its true

how you generated new RSA key?

scam41

Registered
Brother plz tell us how to generate rsa?? my card is also running on orignal box I extract rsa from that box and put in oscam but card did not run on oscam rsa is right but card is not running it only runs on its own box plzz anybody have solution for that??