Which CAM can support HD nagra?

ronlkh

Registered
Can someone please advise me which CAM in the market can support mpeg4/HD channels for N1? I try Matrix Revolution, it cannot work.

Thanks

EnoSat

try this

121002_modul_smartcam_plus_L.jpg

Last edited:

Makiavelico2006

Registered
Are you sure? The commom interface module acts on the encryption, is the receiver who must be valid for MPEG4 and DVB-S2.

Behind the matrix cams says...

This module in combination with a smartcard gives access to U-CAS encrypted DVB/MPEG-2 transmissions

matrix_reloaded_back.jpg

Regards

Sirdrake

Registered
Behind the matrix cams says...

This module in combination with a smartcard gives access to U-CAS encrypted DVB/MPEG-2 transmissions

matrix_reloaded_back.jpg

Regards

Thats its true, but The Matrix Reborn works fine with HD channels mpg4 and DVB-S2. In Spain we use with Nagravision and rsa and boxkey correct. With neo4.11 firmware or terminator1 firmware.

Last edited:

ronlkh

Registered
Mpeg4/HD is a bit complicated. It has Dolby and AAC audio codec. Not every CAM can decode. I am not sure if Matrix Reborn will or not. Some receiver dont have dolby decoder will get no audio on Dolby broadcast channel. Is Matrix Reborn with NEO4.11 or Terminator1 getting audio on Dolby Broadcast channels? Is there any EMU for matrix Revolution to work on Mpeg4/HD Dolby sound? Or any other cheaper CAM can do the job?

Thanks

Makiavelico2006

Registered
Thats its true, but The Matrix Reborn works fine with HD channels mpg4 and DVB-S2. In Spain we use with Nagravision and rsa and boxkey correct. With neo4.11 firmware or terminator1 firmware.

Yes,that is true also,But the software of Reborn is more compatible with all cam...

If him have the correct box key for N1 card,is possible work in Revolution whit MRV 2.25...In old times work in N1,but I don´t know on Mpge4

Por cierto eres español??

Saludos

Last edited:

ronlkh

Registered
I have Matrix Revolution but it cant work on HD channels. Now I have a Unicam 2 but it is not the same as Matrix, There is no Key Editing menu, Not way to see the Box Key, anyone has any idea on how to get the bk or change the bk in the Unicam?

Sirdrake

Registered
I have Matrix Revolution but it cant work on HD channels. Now I have a Unicam 2 but it is not the same as Matrix, There is no Key Editing menu, Not way to see the Box Key, anyone has any idea on how to get the bk or change the bk in the Unicam?

You could convert revolution in Reborn.I don't have Unicam.

Yes,that is true also,But the software of Reborn is more compatible with all cam...

If him have the correct box key for N1 card,is possible work in Revolution whit MRV 2.25...In old times work in N1,but I don´t know on Mpge4

Por cierto eres español??

Saludos
Sí, soy español.

ronlkh

Registered
I just tested by programming terminator1 and NEO4.11 on the Mrev, it cannot decode HD/Dolby at all. For HD channel without dolby i hear audio but on video and on HD channels with dolby sound, no audio no video at all.

Sirdrake

Registered
I just tested by programming terminator1 and NEO4.11 on the Mrev, it cannot decode HD/Dolby at all. For HD channel without dolby i hear audio but on video and on HD channels with dolby sound, no audio no video at all.

I'm sorry. With Matrix Reborn works fine.

Makiavelico2006

Registered
You could convert revolution in Reborn.I don't have Unicam.

Sí, soy español.

Me lo imaginaba...Yo tambien lo soy,saludos desde la madre
patria...

Today is very dificult you can get RSA and Box Key...Which is your card ?? In your first post you say N1 but really is N1,N2 or N3 ???

Please let me know how can I convert my revolution to reborn

If you change revolution to rebon,you lost card reader...

Only work card reader on revolution from MRB 3.00 to MRB 3.06 but you can´t edit BK and RSA box in this firmware.

Last edited:

ronlkh

Registered
It is just the simple N1. MRV 225 works well with the keys but the MRB 4.11 or terminator1 can work but not HD or dolby sound for N1. Anyone knows which cam can support HD/Dolby for N1?

ronlkh

Registered
It is just the simple N1. MRV 225 works well with the keys so do the MRB 4.11 or terminator1 can work but not HD or dolby sound for N1. Anyone knows which cam can support HD/Dolby for N1?