BK&RSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

slyver

Registered
humax digi +iv

who hnows to extract the rsa and bk from this receiver i will give him a recompense.thanks just pm me!!!:thum::thum:

n3bk

Registered
hi i have humax digi+ III receiver, can somebody take bk and rsa, i will pay!

Hi i can do it, but u need to send me flash dump via emai so i can check..

u need to find someone in your area with universal programmer to dump firmware bin from receiver so u can send it to me via email.

please PM for details

i can do all receivers SD and HD.. with new encryption layer 00 00 01 6c IR IR IR IR xx xx xx xx xx from all countries..

n3bk

Registered
n3bk

I can do all receivers..

polsxt , D plus, TVbabo, UPC, virgxn, South Americx etc..

i dont do firmware dump u need to have UP2008 universal programmer or UP2007 universal programmer to dump the firmware from receiver then read it wit universal programmer with adapter EBGA or TSOP depending on receiver model.

i only extract the bk n rsa from dumps..

interested contact via PM

lonelyplanet

Registered
I can do all receivers..

i dont do firmware dump u need to have UP2008 universal programmer or UP2007 universal programmer to dump the firmware from receiver then read it wit universal programmer with adapter EBGA or TSOP depending on receiver model.

Hi BK,

Can you pm me? i can't send you the pm. I don't have enough post count to send pm to someone. :)

behnam

Registered
I can do all receivers..

Do you can rsa & boxkey for model N3 for polsat?

Defender666

Registered
Anyone can help on AES Key TNT Sat. Should be in Firmware or in Ram while decrypting?? Anyone can extract it from Firmwarefile from Cristor Atlas-e ??

botioni

Registered
I have HUMAX DIGI II box and i have same question of extracting rsa & bk from my humax reciver. Need help ...

jojo36

Registered
hi mate

I can do all receivers..

hi mate i have a dump from a virgin box if you can help out i sent you a pm or if you can point me in the right direction of were to look you can pm me thank-you

mcbuell

Registered
Hi together !

Has anybody any Information about the 0000016C encryption in the dumps ?? its hard to find a solution to that...

Please PN me if you know more.

CHeers

Status
Not open for further replies.