kiliantv

Super VIP
And works again with key:01

http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?p=495715#post495715

osd.jpg

gvb

Registered
Is it still up?

I can't get it to work. I have a diablo wireless v2.3 with underworld 1.87, auto pmt off, emulators on and fixed cw on. I loaded the latest keys.bin and data.bin off EMPB.
I hope someone can give me a hint what to do.

Thanks Gerard.

toredo

Registered
Is it still up?

I can't get it to work. I have a diablo wireless v2.3 with underworld 1.87, auto pmt off, emulators on and fixed cw on. I loaded the latest keys.bin and data.bin off EMPB.
I hope someone can give me a hint what to do.

Thanks Gerard.

Probably You don't have the caid 0622 on your selected caid file. You have to add it or to active Auto PMT.

Regards :thum:

gvb

Registered
Thank you.

I added the "main" CAID-file provided by EMPB and choose it in configuration. Well this did the trick.

Thanks again Gerard

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Fixed CW Off !!

I have Fixed CW [ON] (as per Saoud007's advice for prog the key.bin correctly so you never need to change the cam settings) mine works fine mate:

these are the correct settings everyone should use (100%):

Language: Whatever you prefer

Caids File: Any that contains CAID 0622, you can open the CAIDs file as if it was a text file to check this, works fine with my GAMA or MAIN for me, I'm sure dxdy's etc are 100% ok too

Auto PMT [OFF] unless CAID 0622 not in CAIDs file then use [ON] although if your CAIDs file is too big or your receiver is non-standard compliant you may still need Auto PMT [ON]

Emulators: [ON]

N2 AU: [OFF]

Emu Priority: 1:Emu - 2:Card (Unless you are using GAMA, Gold, Fun, Official Cards etc as well)

Fixed CW: [ON] Unless the key bin your using contains old Control Word keys (always removed from mine, toredoes and others) in which case [OFF]

Smartcard Mess: [Show Never] again unless you are using cards as well

All CAS settings [OFF] unless you use cards as well in which case turn on whatever encryptions you require eg Irdeto for GAMA Card, Seca for RAI Fun/Gold cards

Once you get it working save your CONFIG.XML file or write down the settings.