SCT/MCT 13°E/9°E (TSA/Harmonic) Diablo Chat Thread (up/down etc)

Norman

Registered
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place the cam in your receiver and go to the cam configuration menu and check the following settings to:-

Go to the line you want EG. Emulators - OFF press ok Emulators - ON

PMT - off
CW - on
Emulators - on
Emu priority - emu/card
nagra2 AU -off
Smartcard message - never
hi m8 keeps n2 a/u off at the moment or digitv keys will be overwritten
by false keys a/u is down on diablo at the moment
load latest data bin and latest key bin

paolo69.

Registered
sct/tsa/mct/s1/s3

Anyone know the frequency on 13 east for this programmes?
thank you
paolo69

k98

VIP
9E
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/tp.php?tp=2234
Eurobird 9 (9.0E) - 12092.00 H - Txp: 69 - Beam: EB9 DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 3/4

13E
Code:
http://en.kingofsat.net/tp.php?tp=137
Hotbird 8 (13.0E) - 11727.00 V - Txp: 50 - Beam: HB8 Europe DVB-S (QPSK) - 27500 3/4

gvb

Registered
I loaded the latest UW 1.60, deleted tp (13E) for s1/s3, rescaned tp, used the above mentioned settings. I use the standard caids file, but I still can't get it to work on my diablo v2.3 wireless.

What am I doing wrong?

k98

VIP
Be sure to switch at a SCT Service at 9°E first.
Then only will works S1, S2 & S3 at 13°E.

wojtas444

Registered
To S-1/S-3 channels work, the need to first turn on any channel from the SCT/MCT package at Eurobird(9`E) when the work has only returned to the HB (13`E)to S-1/2 or 3 ... and everything should already be ok

gvb

Registered
Thank You.
Now I know what my problem is, at the moment I don't have a dish pointing at 9E.

Thanks for the tip.

98Bandit

Registered
Sct Closed

SCT on Diablo 2.3 and UW160 closed ,can anybody confirm this?:mecry::mecry:Greetz 98Bandit

IW8RED

Registered
sct,frextv,sexview....

perhaps blank, I will be a heavy P2o but it is from a P2o that is not succeeded has to pass a time P2o, in order to see these channels. perhaps not c' it is nobody that studies, on these….:mad::confused::mecry:

98Bandit

Registered
You mean AUtO PMT ON ,yes it is, checked also FIXED CW ON or OFF, nothing changes on my Diablo Light 2.3.Greetz 98Bandit

98Bandit

Registered
Made, but not open, all others are clear, whats the hell happened, now Iproved something, going on 13E S1 opened imediataly, back to 9E now opens all.CRAZY Greets 98Bandit