RCS DigiTV(TV1000 @ 1W etc) & Diablo/Underworld (170 in fact any UnderWorld since 151) Question?

euroslob

Registered
For some reason the latest underworld files no longer clear TV 1000 on 1W. anyone know why?

dimitri

Registered
I have listen some problems from 1.53. we wait 1.54.if you like put on diablo 1.51, and new data and keys bins the last from EMPB.IT'S OK.

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Turn N2 AU [OFF] its not been fixed on Underworld yet. And then either enter the new key from the keys section or as dimitri says load latest key bin (or use Fausto or Diablo Key Edit tools to edit your own key.bin).

All RCS DigiTV including TV1000 still working fine :)

rick

Registered
underworld 154

anybody else haveing problems with tv 1000 package not clearing and not allowing edit function

empb

Staff member
Administrator
If you mean the TV1000 which is part of the RCS DigiTV package, then no problems here.

Turn N2 AU [OFF] and enter correct keys from keys section or load one of the updated key.bins

dxdy

VIP
every new underworld same question again and again

peoples, read forum and learn something....

croscorpion

Registered
RCS DigiTV & Diablo/Underworld (157 in fact any UnderWorld since 151) Question?

Do work digi tv with Underworld 157???? Thanks

empb

Staff member
Administrator
and enter correct key from keys section or download one of the updated key.bins and use cas interface to upload it to diablo in same way as you would a data.bin file :)

Exactly the same as it has been since RCS's key change on 31/12/08 with UnderWorld151 and all UnderWorld releases since ie 152 to 170 etc. I suspect N2 AU wont be fixed now as RCS Digi are simulcasting in Nagra3, new Nagra3 cards are being issued so RCS Digi will switch to Nagra3 only sometime later this year :(

croscorpion

Registered
1.70 Underworld Diablo cam 2.3 problem

I have two comon interface cards Diablo Cam 2.3 and I put in 1.70 underworld and latest key and bin,but digi dont work????

empb

Staff member
Administrator
DigiTV work fine....... have you remembered N2 AU [OFF] in CAM settings and updated key.bin as you did with previous Underworld.....?

empb

Staff member
Administrator
Working fine here - you updated the keys / key.bin also?