Strange Diablo problem

planetx

Registered
i have an diablo light cam v. 2,3 .in my emtech em210 works fine only with Stealth:thum: but with Underworld opens nothing.:mecry:
nothing at all:confused:

i put the uw 1,54 on it but nothing opened i have
all CAS off
AUTO PMT off,
CAID MAIN
EMU ON
1.EMU 2.CARD
FIXED CW OFF

and i put the latest key.bin

I can't understand why i doesn't work at all with UW but works very finr with Stealth.i repeat i have an DIABLO LIGHT CAM H/W 2.3:(

please help a noobie!!

andy1978

Registered
Did you put CAIDS file, Data.bin file in your cam? Your options seem to be correct, so it should work fine. See if you can open channels using basic scramble system like Biss or Nagravision. If it doesn't work, try to put a backup file that you have here in the Diabo section. If you put the backup there is everything ready.

planetx

Registered
Did you put CAIDS file, Data.bin file in your cam? Your options seem to be correct, so it should work fine. See if you can open channels using basic scramble system like Biss or Nagravision. If it doesn't work, try to put a backup file that you have here in the Diabo section. If you put the backup there is everything ready.

10minutes ago i put UW 1.55 on my cam!

and Diablo keys by VeRDe 15-01 but nothing at all:mecry: digi on 1w blank screen :mecry:

with the latesc s2.nl on tables in can-t get trace, motorson astra:mecry:

i use
all CAS off
CAID MAIN
AUTO PMT off
EMU ON
1.EMU 2.CARD
FIXED CW OFF
andy1978 WHERE i find data.bin??:(

empb

SU Team: It's All Good (Fausto v1.45/Newcamd/vplug
Staff member
Administrator
Sounds very odd indeed!

You will find the data.bin in the data.bin thread in the Diablo CAM files section - It is also included in my Fausto keys zip. latest data.bin is one that comes with uw154/155

Have you tried the CAM DISK options on the CAS Interface Software to do a full "FORMAT" of the CAM Disk as oposed to the soft format done automatically by installing new stealth or underworld software?

planetx

Registered
Sounds very odd indeed!

You will find the data.bin in the data.bin thread in the Diablo CAM files section - It is also included in my Fausto keys zip. latest data.bin is one that comes with uw154/155

Have you tried the CAM DISK options on the CAS Interface Software to do a full "FORMAT" of the CAM Disk as oposed to the soft format done automatically by installing new stealth or underworld software?

dEAR EMPB!!

I made full format using cam Disk Function and i put the latest Stealth 2,54 and digi 1w , seca2 on astra, and others work fine :thum:

here it is:h**p://rapidshare.com/files/183680442/stealth.dbf.html

My problen is that UW doesn't work on my emtech:mecry::(

I also try to put da backup from DXDY as andy1978 told me,but i can't acces the cam menu and nothing works at all:mecry:
Please helpme'causei can't find out the key to the problem:confused:

andy1978

Registered
You have to put Data.bin file in the same place as your Key.file! Format your cam, put the new UW1.55, then upload key.file, data.bin file, S2 Tables, and CAIDS files and in the options of your cam:
CAID MAIN
AUTO PMT off
EMU ON
N2 OFF
1.EMU 2.CARD
FIXED CW OFF
SHOW NEVER

By the way, can you check the version of your cam in the options? It is the last option in your cam. Are you sure it is 2.3?

planetx

Registered
I checked my cam:

H/W 2.3

Boot Version 1.41

Yes i put the data.bin and the key.bin in the main place ,there are on the same place:thum:
andy1978 the best caid is MAIN or i sould use another?:confused:
so i had an diablo light 2,3 ...and i can't get conax:mecry:
so data.bin i should copy from fausto so key.bin?!

toredo

Registered
dEAR EMPB!!

I made full format using cam Disk Function and i put the latest Stealth 2,54 and digi 1w , seca2 on astra, and others work fine :thum:

here it is:h**p://rapidshare.com/files/183680442/stealth.dbf.html

My problen is that UW doesn't work on my emtech:mecry::(

I also try to put da backup from DXDY as andy1978 told me,but i can't acces the cam menu and nothing works at all:mecry:
Please helpme'causei can't find out the key to the problem:confused:

That's very very strange... :confused: ...I have heard about freeze problems with underworld, but never about all features... :eek:

Try to restore backup file first, then format and program Underworld155 and put last EMPB diablo 2.3 KEYS.BIN (last DATA.BIN is already included into Underworld155 firm).

Follow andy1978 options for your cam, but if it does not work yet, as last option you could try to set AUTO PMT [ON].

Remember to reboot cam after settings. ;)

Best Regards :thum:

P.S. Try this Caid file (without internal description).

planetx

Registered
Remember to reboot cam after settings

toredo should i reboot my receiver :confused:

how can i reboot my cam:(?

toredo

Registered
Ok! :thum: when you reboot receiver, also cam will be rebooted...

@ anterocouto

CAS funtion is only for card reader...anyway setting all to [ON] goes also well.

planetx

Registered
i'm back but all is the same

I put a much newer S/W on my emtech ,wich now performs better ,But with my DiabloLight 2,3 still had problems:(

I put UW 1,55 ,i put caid from toredo,latest key.bin but really nothin:mecry::mecry:

The only news is from con*x channels from 1w where after a 2-3 second i see some flichering and pixelation on the screen.For n2 and s2 nothing at all

Any advice is very usefull for me now:thum:

Good night!!!

andy1978

Registered
It would be great if you could test the cam in another receiver. We will be sure if the problem is your cam or receiver (firmware of your receiver don't work with cam?).
By the way, can you tell me what satellites you receive?

planetx

Registered
@andy1978

i got from 42e to 30w satellites:thum:

i repeat

my cam is diablo light 2,3 and works very well with Stealth 2,54 anf latest keys

but when I put UW 1,55 on it and everything that is necesary i have
blackscreen on all the scramblet channels(n2, s2, cnx, b!ss, crip)

iammaduk

Registered
@planetx
basically what andy1978 is saying try your cam in another receiver a friends or family member and if it works with the diablo cam then you will know the cam is ok and its the firmware of your receiver that doesnt like the cam with underworld on it.